Non compete agreement. Have you ever had a problem with one.

I Allies been a low life, maintenance/housekeeping/stocker/data enter/ cart pusher/ cashier. The management don't even listen to me. I may some stomting like one since I average 4 jobs a year. But never been sue arrest or been sue or had a issue do to one.

Have you ever been sue, or denied employment, or sue someone do to a non-compete agreement. Unless you CEO been train on stomting special like truck driver I don't see it interfere.
Those non compete disclosures mean nothing at the lower levels of employment.
Without getting in the legal eeze. Theyre unenforceable
... President Biden doesn't agree, mate.
In fact - he mentioned during his speech that he will be
outlawing "Non-compete agreements" for workers at hamburger
shoppes - so if they wanna quit and go work at the burger joint
down the roadway for more money - they can!

Go back and listen to Biden's tuesday speech.

#### Salty
I been talking to people off eccie here, it has to do with people selling a business example the old hardware, only for seller to buy a nicer buildings mile down road and bigger badder stores and have under cutting promos. But there some fast-food mangers that rub in workers face who want to quit but just empty threaths.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I did listen. I heard "folks" 21 times. Democrats are liars "You can keep your Doctor"
and Joe Biden is a habitual liar.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yes May if want to if you want to go from flipper buggers to flipping bugger joints. But Biden need flipper he looking for help.
In the late 1970s, I worked as a lab tech for a major oil company. We tested cement formulations in support of on-going drilling. At one time we got in lab quantities of a special expanding cement from one of the oil field service companies for testing. I do not now recall that we actually did any testing for some reason.

At some point, I was let go. That story is not relevant to this post. I was looking for work and interviewed at a company doing research on down hole tools that would expand a "pack-off" to make a seal. In these conversations, Thay found out that I had knowledge of that cement, how it was formulated and how it worked. . . .and wanted me to continue their research with that in mind.

I had signed plenty of papers. I was young, inexperienced in the ways of the world and declined to give it up or even to work for them. In hindsight and with decades of life behind me, I now wish I'd just worked out an agreement to tell them what I knew for a few thousand dollars.
This came from Biden speech it belongs in polical form.
If your selling a business an agreement to not compete with the buyers if very enforceable.

You need to review the agreement, but unless the non-compete has unreasonable restrictive convenients they are almost always enforceable.
In the case of a business sale, I would agree. In the case of lower level employees, probably not. The only way to enforce a non-compete is through civil court ...... very costly especially if enforcing against hourly workers. In my experience, they are used by really shitty business owners when they know the person being asked to sign does not want to relocate to an area outside the boundaries of his/her existing business.
If they want to pay the contract then I will not get a job

If they dont they can fuck off
Those non compete disclosures mean nothing at the lower levels of employment.
Without getting in the legal eeze. Theyre unenforceable Originally Posted by winn dixie
Wrong!! They are enforceable. But, the biggest thing that employers want to protect are customer and vendor lists, work manuals, and any discussion of the methods that they use for doing business; such as how the secret sauce is made at a burger joint. If you want to work for a burger joint down the street, that may be ok, but those with a big mouth about the secret sauce are likely to find themselves in court.