How to delete a post made in error

Is there any way to delete a post I made in error a couple days ago?
has to be done within a hour for you to do it
so
pm mods and beg

btw: link please
Better to not draw any extra attention by bringing up past foibles....
Is there any way to delete a post I made in error a couple days ago? Originally Posted by BigJon51
Pm to me or another NY moderator with the link to the post and what you want edited.
And the reason for the edit.

Peace
PK
errr... what happened to you post it you own it?
LP, you're deleting posts? Better reread theMod. 101 handbook Bro. Rule #1. No deletion of member posts. Rule #2. Don't forget Rule #1.
Pm to me or another NY moderator with the link to the post and what you want edited.
And the reason for the edit.

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
can he just RTM his post in question n beg

errr... what happened to you post it you own it? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
why I posted "beg"
LP, you're deleting posts? Better reread theMod. 101 handbook Bro. Rule #1. No deletion of member posts. Rule #2. Don't forget Rule #1. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Hope mods don't delete

mmmm a good beg for op to mod/s

I said something about Hooker handle here that I see as true even if I like her. But now she will not let me have her way with her for bucks. What lady do you want me to prepay for you to have. So post gets deleted as Hooker handle here wants before she will let me have my way with her again. Or can I let you do me dirty if ya swing both ways.
Give DD a shout!
Give DD a shout! Originally Posted by Notuagain
good one ta beg to?
LP, you're deleting posts? Better reread theMod. 101 handbook Bro. Rule #1. No deletion of member posts. Rule #2. Don't forget Rule #1. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
If you look closely, I said 'edit' not delete...Just sayin
PK
If you look closely, I said 'edit' not delete...Just sayin
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
mmmm your new at this taint ya
make him beg with a with a bribe
take the prepaid lady of your choice
but if ya do him dirty review please
I hope he doesn't go all Abitmor on us....
Now why would someone wish to 'edit' a post a few days after they made it? Could it be that it no longer serves their interest? OH NOOO, that could never happen here. Not here and Not now. I know from sad experience, in many circles, if you write it, you own it.
It was a TMI thing I'm sure... and the time has passed... so probably no need to "edit" or GASP Delete at this point....
Just a reminder that....
the....
internet.... is FOREVER.....

edit add: speaking of forever.... nobody remembers Abitmor?
internet.... is FOREVER..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
why its best, few understand my posts