Name: Kayla
Phone: She will give
Email Address::kinkykayla98@proton.me
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=613973
City: Jacksonville
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: Car fun, dfk, cg, bbbj, HJ, cim
Hair Length and Color: Long blond. She had it braided in a ponytail. Tall, slender, beautiful, mesmerizing eyes.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mesmerizing eyes, long blond hair that was braided. Slender, athletic type. Exactly like her pics.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s beyond amazing. My ATF . Glad you had a great time!
She is the subject of my wet dreams.
She is the subject of my wet dreams. Originally Posted by hoursefly2
Oh all the time! I’ve been seeing her for about 4 months. Amazing is the best word I can use to describe her. I’m not sure that even describes her.
Definitely!
A car date with Kayla would be great fun. I have never tried a car date, but never had a good place to do it. I have caught a few people doing it though.

More words for 'amazing', they ALL fit:
astonishing, astounding, surprising, stunning, staggering, shocking, startling, stupefying, breathtaking; awesome, awe-inspiring, sensational, remarkable, spectacular, stupendous, phenomenal, extraordinary, incredible, unbelievable; informal mind-blowing, jaw-dropping; literary wondrous.
A car date with Kayla would be great fun. I have never tried a car date, but never had a good place to do it. I have caught a few people doing it though.

More words for 'amazing', they ALL fit:
astonishing, astounding, surprising, stunning, staggering, shocking, startling, stupefying, breathtaking; awesome, awe-inspiring, sensational, remarkable, spectacular, stupendous, phenomenal, extraordinary, incredible, unbelievable; informal mind-blowing, jaw-dropping; literary wondrous. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
It was a blast! Of course everytime I’m with her I have a blast! And your list of words. Spot on brother.