Greenbelt Mall/Havana Bar and Grill and all that

Just thought I would leave a note for whoever is going to Manila. After research, I stayed at the Alcove Apts across the street from Greenbelt Mall. For those who have never been there, it's a big mall with a central park area. In that area, there are a couple of coffee shops, lots of places to catch a snack, a few bars, and the Havana Bar and Grilll. The food isn't bad, the mojitos are pretty good, and the hunting is great. I was there on a weeknight. Maybe a dozen or so local ladies in singles, pairs, and trios. Well, maybe two dozen. Some real lookers. Some are TS; hard to tell in Manila 'cause they are so beautiful. The ladies are all looking for company and they are not greedy. 3000 pesos will pretty much take care of everything, although they appreciate drinks and/or dinner. But beware! The services offered vary. Some are near virgins and offer very little other than conversation. You need to make sure what you're getting.

The Alcoves, btw, are a little better than average for @ $65 a night through Agoda. A little difficult to find. They are in the BSA building, 35th-37th floors. Great views and balconies.