Can Someone Explain "Vagazzling" to me?

So back when the Razor was the phone du jour I bought a few packages of pink and black Swarovski rhinestones and "bedazzled" my phone one night. By "one night" I do not mean a few hours before bedtime. I mean, from 6PM to 6AM I superglued one-by-one the rhinestones onto my phone for a completely unique look. (As an aside, it was stolen 2 months later at a drag show after hours in Chicago )

After spending that grueling night creating the perfect look for my smooth, sleek phone, what am I to think will comprise of "Vagazzling" my lady parts, an up and coming trend made popular be Jennifer Love Hewitt?

OK so first of all, I'm assuming that when Jennifer wrote a WHOLE CHAPTER about "Vagazzling" her "precious lady" she was not referring to the vagina itself but rather her labia (little rocks up there does not sound comfortable to me. Besides, who would see them all tucked away in there?)

She says a friend did it to/on her, so I'm curious about the process...

Did the friend have to glue the rhinestones on one-by-one like I did with my phone or is there a template ready to "press and go"? What type of glue is used? Is the adhesive safe for the latex intolerant lasses? Is it safe to wear my little black dress sans panties or should I wear panties to prevent leaving little crystal droppings behind? Can I leave my "disco ball" on during intimate relations or is that just an accident waiting to happen? Do I have to get a full Hollywood wax to don my lady parts with pretty crystals?
  • hd
  • 02-15-2010, 02:10 PM
Lynette, I don't know the process, but I'm thinking shredded lips, mine, I love datying and don't even want to think about that. I wouldn't like anything foreign down there except my tongue.
Eyelash glue is what you need to use and only put stones outside. Don't put them 'up there'

Hope this helps

Always
N
Eyelash glue is what you need to use and only put stones outside. Don't put them 'up there'
N Originally Posted by NicoSuicide
Waaaah! Eyelash glue often contains latex.
Anyone know of any alternatives? (Not to say I'm necessarily interested in decorating my special place down there, just curious!)
Straight pins or thumb tacks...they don't contain latex.
(As an aside, it was stolen 2 months later at a drag show after hours in Chicago )

After spending that grueling night creating the perfect look for my smooth, sleek phone, what am I to think will comprise of "Vagazzling" my lady parts, an up and coming trend made popular be Jennifer Love Hewitt? Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
If you do it, I'd recommend staying away from drag shows.
  • hd
  • 02-15-2010, 02:38 PM
pins and tacks can fall out.........safety pins or staples!
i like plain and simple things.
Jeweler could solder some prongs.
Check out the glue actors use for fake beards etc.

Also this thread needs pics.
Also this thread needs pics. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I agree. I am a visual person and can't wrap my mind around this concept without pictures.

• PSD
  • 02-15-2010, 03:35 PM
My apologies in advance if this breaks TOS...but here's a visual.

I'd be more than happy to engage my inner artist and help any of the ladies with something like this!

Google and Yahoo image searches returned virtually nothing for:

Vagazzled
Vajazzled
Bejeweled Vajayjay
Bedazzled Vulva
Cookie With Sprinkles got no where near what I was looking for...
Waaaah! Eyelash glue often contains latex.
Anyone know of any alternatives? (Not to say I'm necessarily interested in decorating my special place down there, just curious!) Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
Rubber cement?

I think the trend is sorta silly, but I also happen to like silly. I can't really see doing it outside a nudist event, or an elaborate prep for a long evening of teasing.

It's a fairly new trend but it's catching on, eventually there will be whole sites dedicated to it I'm sure:

Jennifer Love Hewitt's advice:
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/vi...gazzle-advice/
My apologies in advance if this breaks TOS...but here's a visual.

I'd be more than happy to engage my inner artist and help any of the ladies with something like this!

Originally Posted by El Goobre'
Good Sir
I am pleased to say that unless the lady advertises on Eccie, the pic in question does not violate current rules.