How do you tell your lover she is too loud in bed?

I never thought I’d be in this situation before. My girlfriend "moans and groans" excessively too loud to the point my next door neighbors who reside on both sides of my condo have noticed and quietly expressed their discomfort with the whole situation. Don’t get me wrong, we’re having a great time, it’s just that when she’s reaching for the stars she doesn’t care who’s listening. She’s openly expressed this too me and feels it’s someone else problem not hers! My neighbors are very friendly, but have started to give me weird looks when they see me... By the way we live together..

I don’t know how to gently break this turn of events to her because I’m very turned on by her enthusiasm, but at the same token I don’t want my neighbors involved in our business..
Well i would ever so politely, ...(trust me this works) get her to the point where she is about to explode, remove your member from her vagina/anus where ever it may be, and with all the willingness in the world, slide it in her mouth. Push as deep as she can handle without choking and then those sounds will be severely muffled.
Just tell her your Mom & Dad are in the room next door and are light sleepers
Scotty is on to something there.........sounds like a plan to me!
Scotty is on to something there.........sounds like a plan to me! Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Really? Sounds disgusting and abusive to me...
Send her over to my house. I live a long way from the neighbors. She won't bother anyone here.
If the lady is a keeper, then there is only one way to handle this. Move. Preferably to wide open lots in the 'burbs. You have a thoroughbred, my friend. She needs to run. Don't break her spirit.
Don't break her spirit. Originally Posted by trojanman
Good advice.

Unless someone has actually complained, just get over it. I've always thought it's pretty hot to make a man roar.

remove your member from her vagina/anus where ever it may be .. slide it in her mouth. Originally Posted by scottytaylor
ATM.. really? Yikes.
Ball gag for Easter, lol.

Turn on a loud movie.

When she gets loud throw her a pillow. Turn her over on her stomach to bury her face in the sheets.

Lots of foam egg cartons to sound proof the room.

Buy your neighbors sound cancelling headphones.

Move next to a school for the deaf.
I would just smile and walk away from the neighbors.
I would just smile and walk away from the neighbors. Originally Posted by pyramider
Word!
I would just smile and walk away from the neighbors. Originally Posted by pyramider
Exactly. I may be a bit anti-social, but I never gave a shit about my neighbors. Hell, I lived in a house for 8 years and never once met my neighbors.

If your neighbors don't like it THEY can move.

Until the POPO come over to talk to you about disturbing the peace - why do you care - or to say it differently, who do you want to please: your SO or your neighbors.
I never thought I’d be in this situation before. My girlfriend "moans and groans" excessively too loud to the point my next door neighbors who reside on both sides of my condo have noticed and quietly expressed their discomfort with the whole situation. Don’t get me wrong, we’re having a great time, it’s just that when she’s reaching for the stars she doesn’t care who’s listening. She’s openly expressed this too me and feels it’s someone else problem not hers! My neighbors are very friendly, but have started to give me weird looks when they see me... By the way we live together..

I don’t know how to gently break this turn of events to her because I’m very turned on by her enthusiasm, but at the same token I don’t want my neighbors involved in our business..
Originally Posted by Lucky40

I'd really like to hear the jets land tonight dear
Record her and then replay it one night.
This was an issue for me and my officially last boyfriend, and surprisingly I was not the offender. We were only sleeping together when we didn't have the kids around (we were at the stage where our kids didn't know about who we were dating.) and we were concerned about making this much noise if we ever got to the point of spending the night at each others' house. Needless to say that we never made it there. But we did practice trying to be quieter.
The funny thing is, when you don't express yourself in bed, it's not as enjoyable as when you're in the throws of passion saying and doing what you feel. She knows she's loud already. But if you tell her, it may not be as good for her.