Attempt at Controversy: Stupid Euphemisms for Money

Okay. I'm thinking about seeing a lady and think that I'll follow her ad and bring 300 "roses" as payment for her time, which might be more costly than 300 plain "flowers", but seems a lot less than 300 "diamonds". Not sure of the cost of "shamrocks" -- US-grown or imported from Ireland might make a difference. So, who comes up with these oh-so-clever euphemisms? And why? Is LE so stupid that it cannot figure out the terminology?

This is a pretty lame attempt at controversy. But, when politics is a taboo topic, options are limited. Politics, from the Greek "poly" meaning many, and "tics" meaning blood-sucking leeches.
Yeah, its a good thing LE is so stupid that they can't figure out that 300 rose is $300.
Or that $$$ is 300.
Or that $$$ is 300. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yeah, that one always throws me too.
Its a good thing the Nazis did not have the hobby secret codes during WWII . . .
Its a good thing the Nazis did not have the hobby secret codes during WWII . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh, but they did...sex has always been an enigma.
All in all, for an industry that has acronyms out the ass...and country references for all kinds of acts...I guess roses is pretty lame.
300 "candies" seems more along the lines of the cost of a street walker....
Initially, I thought the roses, diamonds and $$$ was a little lame as well. Keep in mind though, there are a few that would never understand anything more complicated!!! Somewhat like the newspaper being written at a 6th grade level.
Not all are as intellectually advanced as you gentlemen.
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Ava, are those nip's hanging out ya bra or are ya just happy to see us?

Me like'ie
I wonder what would happen if you actually showed up with 300 roses? I know where a few wild rose shrubs are. . .
I wonder what would happen if you actually showed up with 300 roses? I know where a few wild rose shrubs are. . . Originally Posted by ANONONE
Some of the thorns might get buried up your butt
I can't speak for any of the other ladies; I can tell you what would happen if you came to see me with 300 roses.....
Now, let's consider what might happen if you came to see me with the white envelope and just 12 roses.... You would not be likely to forget the experience.
WTF - yes, is the answer and I'm glad you like'ie.
Some of the thorns might get buried up your butt Originally Posted by discreetgent

It is difficult to imagine something so lovely causing such pain.

Hmmmm. . .I guess these would be more appealing to most ladies. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "green thumb."