Tiger Wood's mistess Joslyn James appearing at Atlanta Stip Club Pink Pony during the Master's

That is an interesting marketing strategy. Pink Pony is also including directions from Augusta to their establishment. I also found a article where the reporter asked if one of her costumes would be a "tiger suit" She didn't give a definitive answer. Joslyn has a website which includes her text and emails from Tiger.

So, my question to to ladies or gentlemen of the board......Is she advantageous or just plain sleazy?

Also, does anyone know she provides?

Have a lovely week guys and gals!
T
My plans for Masters viewing are much more exciting....
Also, does anyone know she provides?
Originally Posted by tylorblake
I'll have to ask Tiger.
if one of her costumes would be a "tiger suit" --Which "tiger suit" would this be...the bare one or the striped one?

So, my question to to ladies or gentlemen of the board......Is she advantageous or just plain sleazy? Yes.

Also, does anyone know she provides? Don't know. If she provided for Tiger, then she's probably in the stratosphere.

Have a lovely week guys and gals!
T Originally Posted by tylorblake
--CT
I'm trying to find the site that had her listed. Perhaps she no longer does.
She also wouldn't have to be in the stratosphere (though that depends on definition)
She is milking her 15 minutes.

Apparently she is starting a Tiger Tour, so to speak.

After her 15 minutes dry up, she will probably do a stint at the Bunny Ranch.
she will probably do a stint at the Bunny Ranch. Originally Posted by pyramider
Nah, the Tiger Ranch. They'll rename it to latch on to Tiger's coat tails.
Well Joslyn hit the big time last night -- lampooned on Saturday Night Live -- by Tina Fey no less.

As an aside I have to admit more interested in this years Masters than before.

Got a great leaderboard & yes

I want Tiger to win so everyone will STFU about his infidelities and move on
I'm pulling for Phil. His 13-14-15 stretch yesterday was the most amazing feat I've ever seen -- 6" away from 3 eagles in a row.
I'm pulling for Phil. His 13-14-15 stretch yesterday was the most amazing feat I've ever seen -- 6" away from 3 eagles in a row. Originally Posted by pjorourke
With the caveat of, "in golf," I'd agree remarkable & sometimes a 'lil luck doesn't hurt either
its about money and showbiz to her. lying broads....i did not know he was married.....please. anything to get a pay day for getting laid. paid to shut up or put out.
I want Tiger to win so everyone will STFU about his infidelities and move on Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I still think Tiger could have orchestrated shutting people up just by saying, "so what? I luv to fuk, and I'm going to continue. If you don't like it, you don't have to watch me golf."

Now, the advertisers that jettisoned him would come crawling back. Tiger could make them pay through the nose.

The fans (except a few prudes) would stick with him, as would the ratings. Even those fans that leave, would eventually start watching again.

And finally, he could sue Elin for divorce thereby freezing any retaliation from her with the divorce decree.

Shit, with his talent, he could have carried this off.
I'm pulling for Phil. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Yeah!!!!!
The right guy won. You gotta admire him this year.