Funny Story: Case of the Missing Panties

I am starting to wonder if I am just prone to weird shit happening to me. Please feel free to share your stories also.

OK here goes...

After an early morning appointment last week, my client gets dressed and we spend another 10min chatting in the living room. The vibe was good and I could tell he had a great time. Once he leaves I have a relaxing shower and then go to clean up my room. As I pick up my clothes to get dressed I can't find my panties...fuck!.......another pair swiped. Yes! this is happened in the past. So, I bitch for a moment and then get on with my day.

My day continues to be a good one without any more incident. At about 4pm I get a call. I answer and the caller on the other end asks "are you missing anything" Now I am thinking to myself " Wow! this dude is brazen. First he steals my panties, now he calls to taunt me about it" I was caught off guard and was not sure what to say. "yes! actually I am" I replied. He starts laughing and now I am slightly perturbed at him laughing.

As it turns out my client was calling me to tell me he found my panties. Well! it seems as though in the throws of passion my panties got tossed & landed on his dark pants. When he got dressed he didn't notice my black panties on top of his black pants. Several hours later as he was walking through his office he noticed something sticking out the bottom of his pants he reached down and to his surprise he pulled out my panties.

His only remark was "Thank to fuck I didn't go home first, I would have some explaining to do"

Moral of the story:
Girls inventory clothing items before your client leaves...
Guys shake out your clothing before getting dressed!

Thank you pantie swiper for having such a good sense of humor!

I am new around here so I thought I add a pic so you know who you are talking to...enjoy!