sadness and gladness

As most of you know,my 90 year old mom has been in failing health sonce november..die to widespread cancer and congestive heart failure.
Well I am in Louisana this month didging the midwest winters and so I could be closer to her incase sometjing hapoened...it did today! She was in alot of pain and developed pneumonia on top of everything else...and she finally passed on to a better life! I am truely saddened,but happy in my soul knowing shes out of pain!
My condolences to you and your family
Be thankful that the pain is over. You know how much I care
Praying for you and your family Dee.No more pain for her and she is walking on the clouds.
My regards to you and your family. Remember your mom for her good years and not her last months.
Thoughts are with you Dee.
thx yall..appreciate it

My dear mom told me when I visited with her last november
"Iam ready to go home..I am tired of hurting"..I,selfishly, told her that it would be ok and she would feel better soon... now looking back,I realized that she was preparing me to "grieve,but not grieve for her"/"to be sad that she was gone/but happy she was in her heavenly home".....
so even though my heart is torn and aching,I am at peace in my soul that she is resting peacefully in her eternal home..and I will see her again someday!!
Thank God for his mercy Dallas treasure your memories of her and hold them dear and close to your heart ❤️
No one can take those memories from you Dee. She raised a wonderful daughter.
So sorry to hear this. It's hard anytime. I still remember the last words I had with my mom and was with her when she passed.
thanks yall..it is nice to be comforted! I appreciate yall!!
Dallas I hope you're doing as well as you can
Comforting hugs sent