Does cooking help sex?

• oden
  • 06-29-2010, 09:02 PM
A midnight omelet has always worked for me. Any recipes add to the experience for others?
I do like a late night omelet, but I’d have to go with my homemade spaghetti sauce as an aid in waiting.
late night eating messes me up lol
Oysters
on a relatively empty stomach to me...then i'll cook for her
  • Jaleh
  • 06-30-2010, 09:00 AM
Food doesnt help but a sexy lady in nothing but an apron sure does!!
Do you mean cooking and eating before hand, or just eating something that works as your aphrodisiac? I love to cook with the person I'm gettin' down with...there's something hot about being in the kitchen together steaming it up. If we're talking about foods that make you ready to f*ck, then I'd have to say raw foods do that for me (i.e. fruit, sushi, etc).
I have made a homemade alfredo sauce for fettucine alfredo that is to die for. The one provider I have don that for, took one smell and said how long til supper and than.......welll you know what happened next lol. Needless to say we were about 20 min late eating lol
A big meal before significantly raises the odds of one or more participants having some kind of embarassing bodily function (burp, fart, etc.)

A meal, calories, by definition provides energy so if you've been out all night and never got a chance to eat or you are having marathon all day in bed session, clearly a little snack is a positive thing.

I will say, in the civie world, cooking for a woman is much more likely to get her pants off than buying her dinner at the priciest restaurant in town....
I meant oysters as a food and aphrodisiac. But yes, sushi grade tuna at home, or off to a restaurant, is fun.

Of note, my sugarbabies and others of the demimond world are not usually fans of sushi. I love the stuff. To me the great part of going to Japan was sushi on every corner. Even visited Tsukiji Market, too. http://www.tsukiji-market.or.jp/youkoso/about_e.htm Hey Nina, you ready to go?

I brought a SB to Foxwoods a while ago. We checked in and explored each other in the whirlpool overlooking the land (at the 30th floor) and the bedroom. Cleaned up and went to dinner at a celeb chef's franchise restaurant (read: overpriced and only okay). Then we wander for a minute or two after leaving the restaurant looking at gambling, then we both knew it was time to hit the bed again and I don't remember the 'sounds of digestion' (in reference to the alt's post). I know in the morning I was self conscious in the toilet.
I meant oysters as a food and aphrodisiac. But yes, sushi grade tuna at home, or off to a restaurant, is fun.

Of note, my sugarbabies and others of the demimond world are not usually fans of sushi. I love the stuff. To me the great part of going to Japan was sushi on every corner. Even visited Tsukiji Market, too. http://www.tsukiji-market.or.jp/youkoso/about_e.htm Hey Nina, you ready to go? Originally Posted by SR Only
I'll leave the raw fish to you, SR. Have you ever contracted the worms that some sushi eaters get?
I'll leave the raw fish to you, SR. Have you ever contracted the worms that some sushi eaters get? Originally Posted by John Bull
Please, after reading about ATL's passing of gas, no pictures or illustrations are needed.
I'll leave the raw fish to you, SR. Have you ever contracted the worms that some sushi eaters get? Originally Posted by John Bull
Never have. I hear salmon has a higher propensity for it. So I get tuna (Hamachi, Maguru).
.....................I will say, in the civie world, cooking for a woman is much more likely to get her pants off than buying her dinner at the priciest restaurant in town.... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Very, very true. Drink a little wine. It's sexy. It's hot. And it's close to the bedroom, or the dining room table, or a countertop or, or...........
  • Carys
  • 07-05-2010, 06:11 AM
I think sometimes it can be amazing.

One of my favorite places to stay in Manhattan with a gentleman friend is the New York Palace towers. There are suites there with kitchens. On a handful of occasions, we've stayed in for dinner, with me cooking for us. And I also make some pretty darn tasty lemon-ricotta pancakes for breakfast!

So perhaps it's just a question of the right meal at the right time for the right rendezvous? Typically it's something I only do if I'm seeing someone for a full day or longer, although last time I cooked it was breakfast after an overnight.