Difference between getting pegged and getting it from a t-girl...

For those with experience (who are willing to speak up), is there a difference between getting pegged by a "regular" girl vs getting fucked by a t-girl? Is one better than the other? Or maybe there is no better one...maybe it's just two different experiences?

Just curious what opinions are out there! Thanks!!!
not to be crude but my strap on can always get it up and comes in your choice of sizes.
Very true...especially if you're looking for a really big one. Still though...I've heard here and there, even occasionally on some of the eccie boards, that the real thing is better than a dildo. I imagine there's quite a few ladies that might make a similar assessment.

Since I have no experience with pegging or t-girls (yet), I'm just curious if the claim about the real thing being better has any merit.
I have not been with a t-girl yet but I am interested in trying it. I would think the feel would be different and the quality of the strapon might make a big difference too. My goal is to try all kinds of different people and toys and repeat the ones I enjoy. Haven't ruled out a true bi experience either. Did MMF once but was a mostly oral experience. Plenty of options to experience...just go for it.
I had a really hot session with a t-girl once. It got me harder than I could've imagined. Thought the skin on my cock was going to burst. Have my her slide in and out of me at a nice slow and steady pace was incredible. Try it. You'll like it.
The difference is one may give you aids and one won't.
^^^ You've been a member for over a year and THAT is your first post?

What an asshat...
He is a Cubs fan. Surprisingly it didn't take 90 plus years to post.
That comment is pretty shitty, no doubt, but I think we should ignore lest the thread get derailed.

So, back to conversation...I'm hoping to cross both pegging and a t-girl off my list soon. They both get me so excited, even at the mere thought of it....choosing which one to experience first will be a challenge!
The difference is about $100 bucks.
I have done pegging. No tgirls. But from what I have read, one of the differences is that a tgirls equipmemt ( being attached as it were, or rather tje WAY it is attached) makes the thrusting motion more natural, whereas a girl with a strap on ( and this is from experience) takes some practice to get the angles and leverage right. Which cwn happen . my pegging partner has it down now well.
Finding a genetic lady who is skilled at pegging will be a hell of a lot easier than finding a passable, functional t-girl who has a nice attitude and wants to top. Most of the time passable equates to hormone usage. Most of the time hormone usage equate to ED issues. There is also a sort of mindset among some t-girls that topping is not feminine so they don't. They spend a lot of money, time, and emotional/biological currency on trying to be the best female they can, and for some topping is a step back.

As others have stated a t-girl who tops will usually have more skill and the proper muscles developed. When I am with GGs, I much prefer they use toys, fingers , or tongues while they BJ or HJ me.
Sorry you didnt like my reply. haven't posted before because never saw anything that motivated me to post.

It may be a shitty thing to say but I was friends with several T-girls in Chicago and Miami. Was because it has been many years since I moved. While I never swung that way personally they came to me for my professional legal services and I can not tell you how many either were"sick" or warned me about how many girls were "sick". I hate to see someone going down a path that could be very risky without at least being aware of the potential long term consequences.
Ok..... What the heck is pegging and t-girl
Ok..... What the heck is pegging and t-girl Originally Posted by wendlo
Pegging is having a gal screw you in the ass.
A t-girl is a guy who believes himself to be a woman.