I have a beard fetiish........

My SO has been growing a beard for the last 6 monthes.....he says he is not going to cut it off till he dies..lol!

I used to think beards were "just ok"..but since he started his,I have found it to be a fetish for me.......I crave it against my pussy when we play...and love riding his face and rubbing into it hard!
Pussy juice makes it grow he says...beard conditioner..lol!

I also will reach over and stroke it just for no reason except it turns me on! I even find mysel getting turned on by other men with beards...at the local bar one night,I went up to 3 guys and asked if I could stroke their beards!{they obliged lol}...and I especially love grey/or greying beards on older men!

So do any other providers feel this way???Do you like beards or just don't have a preference?? Gents what do yall think about having a beard/yeah or nay??

Got any stories involving your beard??
Attached Images File Type: jpg 71c104d8cd687bf4a5b273635618dc6b.jpg (34.9 KB, 1153 views)
Nice to hear that my 'old grey beard' turns somebody on!! I usually have a full, but short, beard; sometimes just a moustache and goatee. But always some whiskers! My version of rough sex! ��
Dallas I'm not sure how good mine is, but it does seem to turn your supercharger on when I'm doing ODT (extreme daty) on ya baby!!
dallas, i cant remember if i gave you a pmdelites beard massage (registered trademark) when we met years ago. sounds like we need to hook up next time you are in big D land!
Sounds like we would be a great match then! Salt/Pepper and thick enough to blow in the wind. Best line ever came from a lovely lady that affectionately referred to it as her "flavor savor." May have to carve out some time when you make it to OKC for a visit!
How about shaved heads and beards?
I luv luv luv bald heads
OK got the beard..had it since I was 17..but aint shavin my head..
Beards are awesome. Special with DATY.
I've loved beards since I was 18..... Something very manly about a beard...I love for it to be rubbed against my face....and it's quite the feeling being rubbed against your thighs....ok I hope the next guy who books has a full on beard...

I wish more men had beards...

P.S. I too like to stroke a man's beard randomly for no reason...I like how it feels on my soft skin.... Especially when it's grown out and become soft
I've loved beards since I was 18..... Something very manly about a beard...I love for it to be rubbed against my face....and it's quite the feeling being rubbed against your thighs....ok I hope the next guy who books has a full on beard...

I wish more men had beards...

P.S. I too like to stroke a man's beard randomly for no reason...I like how it feels on my soft skin.... Especially when it's grown out and become soft Originally Posted by Analeese
I've had my beard for over 40 yrs, I put beard conditioner on it but it stays pretty soft especially now that I'm older.
omg yes, 40-ish guys with beards, let me take my panties off now. Especially if you have gray in it, my panties will be wet. Bald and a beard, gray with a beard. All the yes. If it is just rough scruff, I love DATY. I found I have a fetish for 40-somethings with beard. lol
pussy juice makes that beard grow........my hubbys

he spends almost as much time as me in the bathroom...washing/conditioning & grooming it....and he puts honeysuckle essential oil on it for shine & smell.....he is obsessed..lol!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0507171214 (2).jpg (29.1 KB, 969 views)
I've had my beard for over 40 yrs, I put beard conditioner on it but it stays pretty soft especially now that I'm older. Originally Posted by olddudenow
Beard conditioners and oils are really nice for beards....alot of guys don't know about this...
My SO has been growing a beard for the last 6 monthes.....he says he is not going to cut it off till he dies..lol!

I used to think beards were "just ok"..but since he started his,I have found it to be a fetish for me.......I crave it against my pussy when we play...and love riding his face and rubbing into it hard!
Pussy juice makes it grow he says...beard conditioner..lol!

I also will reach over and stroke it just for no reason except it turns me on! I even find mysel getting turned on by other men with beards...at the local bar one night,I went up to 3 guys and asked if I could stroke their beards!{they obliged lol}...and I especially love grey/or greying beards on older men!

So do any other providers feel this way???Do you like beards or just don't have a preference?? Gents what do yall think about having a beard/yeah or nay??

Got any stories involving your beard??
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Can't say anything, Dallas, you said it all! 100% agree!