To Do List

I think it would be helpful if there was a way to save a list of providers I'm interested in seeing..... a to-do-list of sorts.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-30-2017, 12:49 PM
Use your Contact List.
Is there any way to separate the ladies I put in my contacts into their respective cities? As it is, I have to go through them individually to see what city they call home.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-30-2017, 10:56 PM
Sorry, but the Contact List does not have that ability.
In your user panel, you have something called a PERSONAL NOTEPAD which is located above your lists of SUBSCRIBED THREADS and other things.

Basically, as soon as you click USER CP button (usually found somewhere on the main page--my option to click on it changes from the left side to the right side depending on where I'm surfing in Eccie) but usually found on the MAIN PAGE under the MAIN MENU shown as: USER CP.

You can also access your USER CP by clicking your handle any time from it's location on the upper right corner of the page where it says something like: Welcome, tia travels. Click the drop down arrow button next to your handle and then click on the word highlighted with the blue background: USER CONTROL PANEL. That will take you there too.

Once you click that, you should see your PERSONAL NOTEPAD at the top (under all the advertising banners). In your notepad, you can arrange your CONTACT or TO DO LIST however you want meaning for the gent who wanted it arranged by city, I'd do something like this:

ANCHORAGE
---------
sally
mildred (you can either put their profile link here or add other info. about how to contact them under or by their names)

LITTLE ROCK
-----------
betty joe
wilma
bertha

SACRAMENTO
----------
elise
irene

Make sure you hit SAVE NOTEPAD or all your hard work will disappear.
My hobby cell phone allows me to create multiple phone lists and among those are several to do lists with or w/o phone numbers but organized by city and alpha'd by handle and each handle allows for some additional notes such as rates, red hair, services, etc.

I also maintain similar lists in my hobby email "drafts" and also "field reports" for future reviews.

Hope that helps.
Sorry, but the Contact List does not have that ability. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Is there any plan to add that type of functionality to the site at all? Personally "just save links to their showcase on the notepad here or on Word" is shit site design.

Is it a limitation in the vbulletin software?
To do list function would be awesome. Browsing showcases or coming across a new ad and just clicking "to do" would be nice. I see ads and then I forget where I saw them at.