Stirring... Anyone Done or Experienced?

It's not for everyone.

I've had a Sub who LOVED it in our sessions.
Urban Dictionary failed me on this.

Can you please explain "stirring?"
Stirring? I'm not familiar, but am eager to try it just because I don't know what it is. I love surprises like that... and these days, that's hard to do. SOMETHING NEW is exciting!
Tending more toward the sub side myself, I’m always intrigued when new sub-activities presents itself....but stirring? I’ve not heard that term before. Please enlighten me!!
I would imagine inserting something in an available, willing hole and make a stirring motion. If that's the case, could be fun, would have to try it out first.
Eva, please explain...even the super experienced are coming up short on a definition of stirring
Is stirring that new new?

I've never heard of it but I'm thoroughly intrigued.
Allright. So no one knows what it is? I'm so overdue for a new
kink. Anyone?
Inquiring minds want to know. Do tell
Stirring the chocolate porridge
A variation of the deviant sexual act of dumping on someones chest.
From Urban Dict.

Stirring the chocolate porridge involves defacating on your partners chest and then ejucalating into it. Once your partner has this juicy mix all over their chest you mix it around with your hard cock in order to heighten your sexual experience
I had fun stirring the chocolate porridge all over jenny's breasts last night
Thank you for solving the mystery. I will not be heading down that particular path, but am grateful for the knowledge.
eva, still waiting on your description of "stirring".
and make it juicy!! :^)
Stirring....

Sorry guys! I've been super busy outside of this microcosm. This is taking a straw like rod, and when I say straw like I'm comparing it as far as diameter... It is solid...

...and gently inserting it inside of the penis. I use Lube for my sub. No Lie, I was actually quite apprehensive as well as reluctant initially, however he insisted.

I am a very gentle and I inforce lubrication.

He truly enjoys this, and therefore I have pleasure from his enjoyment of me disrespecting his penis. Physically, he says it takes some getting used to but he's able to orgasm immensely.
Stirring? I'm not familiar, but am eager to try it just because I don't know what it is. I love surprises like that... and these days, that's hard to do. SOMETHING NEW is exciting! Originally Posted by royal2002

This is one activity I'd not surprise one with.
Do you mean sounding? As in taking a metal rod and inserting it into the urethra?

Using something like this?

That's a good time. Never heard it called stirring before. But yes, use plenty of sterile lubricant, and ideally let gravity pull it down and into the urethra. I've done it enough to know I like it, but not enough to be bored of it. It's a different kind of violation, and quite a good mental trip to see it disappearing inside the thing that usually disappears inside other things.