Password & User Name

So I had to get a new computer recently. And when I logged on for what ever reason the site saved my password and user name.
How do I un do them?
And this isan't the only site!
What browser? I can probably help you, but not going to walk through every browser individually.
It's the browser.
I usung 'Firefox'
Ok.. using Firefox.. in the upper right hand corner you will see 3 horizontal bars. Click that and it brings another drop down. Click options. Then on the left hand side of the page click privacy and security. Towards the top of that page you will see the words browser privacy. Immediately under that you will see a check box for remember logins and passwords. If you don't want any site to remember you click this off, otherwise you can click the exceptions and set this site as an exception. (I don't know your situation, but you may not want to put this as an exception as that can be seen by others)

Other than that I might delete the history as well.. This can be done by once again clicking the 3 horizontal bars in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then click history.

Hope this helps.
Then under that you will see Saved logins.. Click that.. From here you can remove the ones you want individually or remove them all.

If you still have questions, if I was unclear, or if you aren't using the same version of Firefox as I am please let me know and I can go into more detail.
That worked well thank you thank you very much!
Now all this stupid spam mail I seem to get! LOL
Don't forget google. If you log in to google, it will remember where you have been, and what you have done. I think it remembers it forever, though you can eliminate it from the search advisers.
Yea Goggle has this huge complex of buildings close to us. Must be their 'cloud'?