Married Providers

How many of you ladies are married? I may have seen a few and didn't know it. I would love to fuck a married provider.
Married or not there is no difference except in your mind. Just like a provider that is pimped by some big black guy. The BCD is what counts.
Married or not there is no difference except in your mind. Just like a provider that is pimped by some big black guy. The BCD is what counts. Originally Posted by tucson
"There is no knowledge that is not power." Ralph W. Emerson

psychology plays a powerful role...and you know most of us guys crave it.
Not married, but in an open relationship...
I do wear a huge ring and have an S/O...
Does that count lol
I have an SO...he participates in my mfm & mmf sessions......check my reviews {three men & a lady was posted in Another Realm}.
I luv being a hot wife in an open minded relationship!
It's what happens behind the door that counts. As long as your SO is not obvious and hangs around but is not seen I am OK with it. I lose interest and become concerned when some homeboy is standing around the parking lot or in the hall way. Who knows I may even have a drink with your SO in some cercmstances.
It's what happens behind the door that counts. As long as your SO is not obvious and hangs around but is not seen I am OK with it. I lose interest and become concerned when some homeboy is standing around the parking lot or in the hall way. Who knows I may even have a drink with your SO in some cercmstances. Originally Posted by tucson
Lol, ummm no...He lives in Austin, hence as why I spend time down there once a month.
He does NOT interfere whatsoever nor does he know when I am seeing any of my clients. He is the busiest man I know and does not have time for that, nor does he care.

And the only time anyone would ever catch a glimpse of us, would be at the Swinger's Club...which is rare, as we are extremely private with our outings in both cities.

Berkleigh I wish I had the pleasure of meeting you. I am now like the old dog that chased cars now all I can do is smell the tires.
I don't care about SO, as long as girl is clean and is good..
If he doesn't care, I don't care.
I just don't want an SO that is jealous or wants me to hurry up.
I adore married women, especially when they are cheaters ( hubby doesn't know ). Adds to the illicitness of the affair...
I love married providers, esp. if hubby doesn't know ! Adds to the illicitness of the affair.

Had one provider take a call from her hubby, and she shushed me to keep quite while speaking to him, all the while stroking my cock...
I was married for 50 years and never cheated other than in my mind. I would feel bad if I were be the reason a married couple were to split the sheets.
I love married providers, esp. if hubby doesn't know ! Adds to the illicitness of the affair.

Had one provider take a call from her hubby, and she shushed me to keep quite while speaking to him, all the while stroking my cock... Originally Posted by crashkopf
crashkopf, I am with you on this. I do enjoy married provider. And married women in general.

Similar story to yours, but it was a SO. It was quite interesting and very exciting to listen to the conversation. She keep touching me and smiling. It really seemed to add some spark to her as well, when she ended the call.
With Berkleigh who would care jesus just look how fine she is
  • jwood
  • 11-27-2017, 07:50 PM
My ATF is married