smoking fetish

Does anyone on here have a smoking fetish? I often fantasize about women smoking while being on top, oral (either one), or dominating me. I don't smoke and don't like the smell, but the idea of a beautiful woman sucking on a long white cig makes me hard!
I offer this
I too love the sight of a woman smoking, whether it is a cigarette, especially with the long 50's style holder, or even a cigar. When a woman deliberately and ritualistically begins smoking and truly enjoying herself, from the moment she begins by taking the cigarette out of the pack, opening the lighter, lighting it, through each deep inhalation and exhalation, watching the cherry brighten and turn to ash, all the way through putting it out. Man, that can be hot!

Of course, I enjoy watching women do all sorts of things. I also enjoy being used as an ashtray, but that's for another story.....
It's a more common fetish than most realize. I quit smoking a couple of years ago, but prior to that, I had regulars who requested various things involving me smoking. The cigarette style was always a small white cigarette (like a Virginia Slim).
berkleigh,

Come to College station and I will take you up on that!
I really like the sight of a pretty lady with lots of red wet lipstick smoking....a sexxxy french curl around those lips! Visually stimulating. Sounds inviting Berkleigh!
i do all types of fetishes! including smoking!!
BGW:

check my reviews on Providers in Houston-Dallas on this particular.

It is truly taking the Smoking Fetish to the next level....

The Reviews will not disappoint!!!

And greetings my Brothers and Sisters in Darkness, it's been a while......

DEVIN

In a World of Deep Black,
May the light of the Sun, never pierce "The Burning Darkness!!!!"
Holy Crap Devin, you are livin'! If I can ever get to houston I will have to seek out a few of these encounters!
The ONLY thing I find sexy about the smoking fetish is a GOOD cigar being smoked by a womans pussy. And then the man enjoys it, with her juices left on the tip of the cigar.
I don't smoke and can't stand cig smell. But there's something to be said about the scent of a fine cigar and the man enjoying it.

Does anyone on here have a smoking fetish? I often fantasize about women smoking while being on top, oral (either one), or dominating me. I don't smoke and don't like the smell, but the idea of a beautiful woman sucking on a long white cig makes me hard! Originally Posted by biguywants
The ONLY thing I find sexy about the smoking fetish is a GOOD cigar being smoked by a womans pussy. And then the man enjoys it, with her juices left on the tip of the cigar.
I don't smoke and can't stand cig smell. But there's something to be said about the scent of a fine cigar and the man enjoying it. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Lol, that was fucking poetic.
I don't smoke and can't stand cig smell. But there's something to be said about the scent of a fine cigar and the man enjoying it. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I have a hand rolled cubana cigar, ummmz it is tempting.
BGW-

Yes, I am amongst the living, lol. Just laying low with my favorites and my UTR's, keeping a low profile.

Mad respect to all my Peeps, you know who you are....

DEVIN
I'm down!
  • Zena
  • 11-15-2017, 11:07 PM
Hahaha! I know this thread wasnt meant to be funny, but I could NOT stop laughing~ imagining me ~
Riding a man , and Im coughing and coughing horribly while trying to smoke a cigarette... Lol.
I dont smoke- at ALL!
I want THE MAN! Not the cigarette!
Lol....
But , I understand the fact that it is a Big turn on for some guys.
You guys and gals have fun!