Money

Maybe over years of being in the hobby or being a provider someone has a method. I have enough alone time to see a provider but if I take money out of a joint account I will be busted big time. Any proven methods? Don't need much as I am mostly interested in quickies that are 100 or less.
When you go to the store, use your debit card. Get like $40 or so as cash back. Stash it, save it, and enjoy. That's what I did when my wife handled the money if I didn't have cash coming in from jobs!
Also

I have an online hobby account with a debit card for ATM withdrawals. Being online means no paper statements to the house. I also get samll checks from time to time from royalties, rebates etc. Those dollars go straight to my pocket. I also run ALL the finances so it's never an issue.
No money trail RJ. We have the same way stashing hobby monies. LoL!!!
I "fuel" up my ride by purchasing a fuel card... I know how much fuel costs, and my travel is limited, but driving a gas guzzler, the wife never thinks twice about it. I'll purchase a fuel card for a certain amount, but will withdraw cash for the difference. Then keep the bills stashed away in the Fun Fund until I need to take a dip in it. Always factor in the price of fuel against your tank capacity, and be careful not to do it too often or too high amounts, you don't want to draw any suspicions.
I accept HSA cards, as well as all forms of plastic. It shows on your card statement as Coastal Counseling. Providers can setup a business PayPal account, and download thePayPal here app. They send you a card reader and a debit card. The funds are available immediately and the fee are pretty low. That's how I do it.
Damn, life is hard when you are "pussy whipped" by the little lady isn't it? Never had a hint using one's own hard earned money was such a challenge. Excellent solutions though. Proves you can't keep a monger from purchasing pussy.
Pussy whipped that is a little harsh Nik. Some of us have ways to hide money. But since he does not does not make him PW.
I'm in the same boat, I need to account for money taken out of the bank, Now, I actually do all the finances, so I do have an advantage. I have asked a couple of providers if they would take credit card gift cards as payment, that way I can make a purchase at HEB or Target, $50 cards at a time sparatically. This is good because we don't keep reciepts from these places. I could probably get away with $200 dollars a month of card purchases. Both providers I told this about were fine with gift card payment. I haven't actually done this but I probably will soon, once I can hobby a little more frequently.
I have several accounts. So i get away with it. But once, i paid a provider with a box of condoms and like 2 weeks worth of Maruchan soups lol
Cash at purchase is good also I have an American express serve card that I allotment sent to and I draw cash on it. So instead of one method I use several in small increments.