WEBCAMS...

Does anyone like to play on webcams?
I sometimes show just enough to make things interesting...
Some guys like to show their things off, or do things I tell them to do.
Sometimes it can be fun.
Do any of the ladies like to be on cam?
I love doing shows on chaterbate.com and Skype. It definitely a great way to get things worked up
I had a gf that we both loved to be watched....we had a profile on AFF and would turn on the webcam while playing, would have hundreds of people watching....i love doing that
I'm asked a lot for this. And I'm sure it's a blast for many!

I tend towards being more private, and discreet. A friend of mine once suggested that I give it a try and just show certain parts of my body.

But I don't know. I've had men show me theirs. I just haven't had the ... cough ... umph for me to show them mine , on a computer screen where the picture could be copied.
Me and my girl would do a show every Saturday morning.
It was a half hour show and she would make about $700 each time we did the show.

We did a daddy/Daughter show where I would walk in on her touching herself and her not being able to reach climax as I sat there and watched her.

I would then enter the room, her being startled and thinking she is in trouble when I would help her reach orgasm.

It was fun and we still do it from time to time but every weekend for about a year got to be like a job to both of us and we just lost interest
I guess I'm surprised more providers aren't cam girls. I have gone on redtube live and some of those girls are hot as hell. I would love it if they were providers as well. I would be super worked up after watching them gagging on a dildo and fucking their holes. I sure would be looking for a session live after that!
I'd love to showoff on a webcam if I got the chance
I'm considering venturing into cam modeling; I suspect it'll be a lot of fun. And I've been looking for ways to unleash my inner exhibitionist.

I've come across a good amount of providers (mostly through Twitter) who are also cam models and/or PSOs.
I guess I'm surprised more providers aren't cam girls. I have gone on redtube live and some of those girls are hot as hell. I would love it if they were providers as well. I would be super worked up after watching them gagging on a dildo and fucking their holes. I sure would be looking for a session live after that! Originally Posted by derek303
I never made that much money on cam. Seemed like it was more a game with the money goal.and bs and a bunch of wankers without money. I did have fun in there though.
Does anyone like to play on webcams?
I sometimes show just enough to make things interesting...
Some guys like to show their things off, or do things I tell them to do.
Sometimes it can be fun.
Do any of the ladies like to be on cam? Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Mistress, I would enjoy doing webcam with you. How can I do that with you?
I'd consider it doing a show with provider. I've heard some cam sites allow you to block out certain jurisdictions (area codes, countries) so you don't have to worry about your wanker coworker coming in on Monday saying he saw your junk.

By the way, I swear I saw a local barista on one of the cam sites. Keep that in mind ladies when you're getting funky hair colors.