Where can I find.....

...a guy who wouldn't mind getting sucked off to completion by another guy?

I've thought of posting an ISO but figure it would draw the trolls more so than serious responders.

I know of someone who wants to suck off another guy. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Yourhottnurse,
Jaime
had a girlfriend once ask if id let someone she knew do that to me. We never did, but we figured she'd have to start a kneeling bbbj on me while i was seated and then slide up to where I was daty on her while he kneeled in behind her.
That could work. Good idea.

If you are into that will you plz pm me?
I'm cool with it. Can I be tied up when it happens? Love a little kink...
What should the donation be set up like in this scenario?
What should the donation be set up like in this scenario? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Please understand, ma'am, that I'm not only not a sex worker, I've also never portrayed one on TV. Heck, I can't even claim that I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. However, I have stayed at Holiday Inn Express more than once in the past ... so here goes.

You are compensated for your time and companionship, right? And then, anything that might go on in private among consenting adults is just whatever goes on. So, I would think that each man who enjoys your time and companionship should be prepared to pay your rates. If two men are sharing your time, I can see where you might feel like giving each of them a little break on your regular rates. Not a great big break, though. Maybe 15 or 20%. That would be more than fair, IMHO.
Thank you I appreciate it a lot.
Thank you for the pms and responses here. I am happy to try and help someone fulfill his fantasy. I think he found a good cock to suck. If anything changes I'll update this thread.
Hello hot nurse!
Don't forget about me, I am up for all sorts of cool play like this!!!!!!
Yummmm
Been trying to find the same in my area... Not easy to find.

Have fun!
Backpage prolly has more than a few - male escoerts/ transexuals - at least a starting place.
  • RoxyG
  • 06-17-2015, 09:34 PM
Ive had a few that said they would do it but backed out when the time came. We need more willing participates in Houston.
Sheesh, didn't think the image of that would turn me on but it could be a pretty hot sight to see.
It is a fantasy to most men...
"Oh Mistress, Please let me suck cock for you."

If they REALLY wanted to do this, they would go to a Glory hole first.

Condoms ruin the fantasy, but it is important to use one...especially on a stranger to stranger hook up.
Contact me. I would love to have your guy suck me.