Butt chugging a shiner bock longneck.

I saw an X eccie provider last week and during our encounter we were drinking some cold beer. She asked if I had some lube, I said sure thing. She opened a new long neck and lubed up the neck and the shoved the beer bottle up her ass while playing with her clit till she came and the beer was empty.
Then she turned around k9 so I could ass fuck her. Wow
Anybody else encounter any thing like this ?
Any other providers do this .?
You might have just found the one in a million that will. Enjoy...
  • Tetas
  • 06-22-2015, 08:22 AM
I've heard of being "drunk off your ass" before, but gotta say, this is a new one on me!
fwiw, although the alcohol in a Shiner is fairly low (4.4% by volume), a 12 oz brew will have approx. one half ounce of alcohol).

The rectal tissues are well known for being able to absorb what ever might be inserted (such as an anal suppository with medication).

Guessing I am that the provider got multiple thrills from the engulfing, the chilled temperature, and possibly the alcohol content.

Not sure how beer eructations work, but probably similar to a queef in this instance.

And, were there to be a "follow through" -- changing of the bedsheets might be in order.
Shiner is my beer of choice. Always in long neck. I
Now I will never be able to look at them without thinking of the Butt chugging.
What a visual.
Great story! I just want to know who this is!
If you can find a lady who can do that with a can, then you really have something.
Hmm.... I've wanted to do a photoshoot with a Mary Poppins hat for a very long time. Seriously. I just noticed your new avatar, Zhivago.

I would think that putting alcohol in your bottom like that would get you drunk.

Haven't we had a topic in Another Realm about coffee and alcohol enemas?

I'll try to find it.

Did you REVIEW this lady? Might wish to. Seems like she might be rather crazy/wild/tempestuous in bed.
What goes in must come out...

Any details regarding the expulsion ?

Any details regarding the expulsion ? Originally Posted by crashkopf
You just wrote what I was thinking earlier.

Suggest we not repeat the alcoholic cousin of the infamous chocolate milk threads of yore.

Elisabeth: Glad you like my new avatar, thank you. I liked it the minute I saw it. The juxtaposition of the surprise penis on such an icon is both humorous and erotic. I heretofore volunteer my penis as an accessory to any Mary Poppins photo shoot you might undertake in the near future.
I've heard of being "drunk off your ass" before, but gotta say, this is a new one on me! Originally Posted by Tetas
LMFAO!
That would be one heck of a bellyache I would think...

She had planned on some backdoor action. Although young she knows how to prep for fun.
She says this goes on at college parties all the time. Wake up in the morning after a party what you gonna do with the partial beers?? They won't taste good ...so....don't let em go to waste..
So every act was tastefully done .lol
Next time we gonna do Corona light..
Next time we gonna do Corona light.. Originally Posted by moondoggiz69
Shouldn't taste much different on the way out than when it went in!