Milking tables and glory holes instead of masks to protect vs covid

I proposed this as a half joke in another thread but i think there is some legitimacy to it. Imo I think that all fun seekers should invest in atleast a milking table for their partner. The table acts as a barrier between the two people involved which completely eliminates a need for a mask during play time.

These tables are extremely easy and affordable to make. Just get any sturdy massage table and drill a hole in it (make sure to pad the hole with rubber or silicone for comfort). If You know any good Carpenters you could even get fancy and make the table from STURDY thick glass to allow for viewing from above.

You could do the same for glory holes but that is a bit trickier to set up in a private location. Most people are not going to drill random holes in there house. So a milking table is much simpler to set up. However if you do go the wall route i would recommend making a make shift wall that you could easily tear down in a living room. It doesn't have to be huge! It just needs to be the size of a door. And you can get fancy and make a glass viewing window at the top.

Im sure there has always been demand for these even before covid but very few people actually have them. Well now you have a very good excuse to invest in one! Its for protection rather than a luxury! Peace of mind in knowing it's guranteed protection during sessions because it's a literal barrier between parties.
sounds interesting to say the least
Um, what? Honey, if you have the virus and you nut in her mouth, they're going to get it. It's still in your body.

Turn off the fake news!

Do people know anything about virology?

Good grief lol.Traces of various viruses have always been found in Semen.
Um, what? Honey, if you have the virus and you nut in her mouth, they're going to get it. It's still in your body.

Turn off the fake news!

Do people know anything about virology?

Good grief lol.Traces of various viruses have always been found in Semen. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
Pretty sure i didn't say anything about nutting in the mouth. Also pretty sure condoms can still be worn.
Who wants a CBJ? Lol. I'd just jack off.
Who wants a CBJ? Lol. I'd just jack off. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
You can do that with milking tables and it would be great!
Agree would love it.
Y'all easy lol. I don't bother with covered blowjobs,not even for the money.

Too much hassle and I'm definitely not sucking on latex when I can have the the real thing.