Golden Showers...

Any ladies that enjoy it as being given to and ladies that like to give back to the guy ?
u got issues if u like getting pissed on !
u got issues if u like getting pissed on ! Originally Posted by glade55
We all get pissed on, usually by the government! Might as well enjoy it or get paid, depending which end of the stream you are at. It's not my kink, but then that's the whole point of this forum. To be able to talk about whatever turns you on without fear of ridicule or censure.
Have to agree with justabloke.........that is the whole idea behind "Another Realm"......a safe place for people to open up about their kinks (whatever they may be), without fear of ridicule.
u got issues if u like getting pissed on ! Originally Posted by glade55
may not be for you, but some people enjoy it. live and let live
Just watch it online. Never done in RL. ����
So Ashlee, which do you like to watch, receiving, giving or both? Inquiring minds want to know
  • ogre
  • 07-08-2015, 07:17 AM
In an effort to maintain an open mind, I have tried being both the 'giver' and the 'receiver'. Neither really did anything for me. Both partners loved it so I tolerated it for their sake. Its not high on my repeat list.
This is one of my favorite things ( receiving)
It's my understanding that Aleisha the Freak is open to being on both side of that hose, IF you can track her down and schedule.
I'm just going to leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9SSXCaOLg
I'm just going to leave this here Originally Posted by ToriValentine

sexy and erotic on soooooo many levels
Thats just about the sexiest thing that I have seen on YouTube.
sexy and erotic on soooooo many levels Originally Posted by bule84
Thats just about the sexiest thing that I have seen on YouTube. Originally Posted by justabloke
Y'all are so sweet. I'm very much a watersports enthusiast although this was my first video to specifically highlight that. Here's a teaser video from earlier this year with some hints at piss play, before I was brave enough to take it all the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owuOW4qXxsc
I'm just going to leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9SSXCaOLg Originally Posted by ToriValentine
great video. just be aware that youtube can be real dicks for that type of content. if someone reports it they will probably nuke it
great video. just be aware that youtube can be real dicks for that type of content. if someone reports it they will probably nuke it Originally Posted by actionjackson647

A video that contains nudity or other sexual content may be allowed if the primary purpose is educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic, and it isn’t gratuitously graphic. Originally Posted by YouTube
Isn't that video Educational, Scientific, and/or Artistic?

I mainly thought it was very Educational and Scientific...... How many ounces does it take to fill up all of those champagne glasses and how many liters can she hold inside without bursting?