Anyone want to volunteer?

I'm producing content for a fetish website, and it is centered around something known as a "scissorhold." Basically, I need some victims (male or female) that would enjoy being overpowered and squeezed between 1-5 different women's thighs until they submit. If you want, you can wear a mask to be discrete. This is just the preproduction phase of the website, so no experience is required. If you are into head and bodyscissors, and don't mind being wrestled to submission by 1-5 women, then drop me a PM.
Some how i cant get the visual of Rosie O Donell being one of the squeezers out of my mind and i cant sleep now .

Not such Pin Head Have i been so terrified by a visual like Rosie Putting me in a all out un shaved beaver scissor beaver cleaver hold .

Dude that aint right .
You should post at www.saradas.org if you don't get any takers here.
mmmm that sounds hot
That most certainly does sound hot
Very intrigued
I've got some jiujitsu leg chokes and submissions that'll do you right. Lol
Wouldn't mind being one of the squeezers as I've enjoyed this activity on many ocassion and have fiercely strong legs and thighs but I'm definitely not a squeeze-ee. Lol.
i would need more details
Wish I wasn't so far away, or I'd be interested in taking part. Six hour drive and no weekend availability basically means I wouldn't be much help, though, sadly.
Has anyone volunteered and actually heard back from the OP?
Nope
Sent pm and have heard nothing
Do I get to plow them after I submit?
Sounds like a blast.

And it's great to know that there'll be another fetish content site in the future.
All the girls want P4P and all the guys want free sex lol
Haha, you're right Gotyour6 - I should have known that posting here, not many people would get the scissor thing :-)