First sex in outer space.

• oden
  • 06-28-2010, 11:39 AM
John Glen may have been the first person to orbit the earth and Neil Armstrong the first to set foot on the moon but who will be the first to have sex in outer space? Now that there are four women on the International Space Station we may not be far away.
Chances are that its already happened if you consider masturbation sex. Wouldn't be surprised if there hasn't been some boy/girl sex already either. After all, what would you expect a Commander to say in public?
We know that other than John Glenn, who doesn't pay his debts but is otherwise a moralizer, the first group of astronauts were a pretty wild group. Wouldn't you almost have to be to take the kind of risk going into space requires?
Chances are that its already happened if you consider masturbation sex. Wouldn't be surprised if there hasn't been some boy/girl sex already either. After all, what would you expect a Commander to say in public?
We know that other than John Glenn, who doesn't pay his debts but is otherwise a moralizer, the first group of astronauts were a pretty wild group. Wouldn't you almost have to be to take the kind of risk going into space requires? Originally Posted by John Bull
Girl question: O.K., so a man touched himself in outer space and orgasms. So where would the wiggly/gooey/jism stuff "go"? I mean, do they have small towels underneath the sleeping bunks?

Seems like there was another topic about this awhile back. Somewhere. Someplace. Sometime.

Elisabeth
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...d-sex-in-space

A bit outdated, maybe, but entertaining.

Cheers,

bcg
Girl question: O.K., so a man touched himself in outer space and orgasms. so where would the wiggly/gooey/jism stuff "go"? I mean, do they have small towels underneath the sleeping bunks? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I think you should call NASA Public Relations and ask.

You probably won't get a straight answer, but it'll be a good afternoon's entertainment, fershure.

Cheers,

bcg
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...d-sex-in-space

A bit outdated, maybe, but entertaining.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Holy crap, Batman! When you were responding to this topic with a reference to "the straight dope", I was referencing that column in a different forum. But not about sex in space, it was concerning sodomy on pirate ships.

Same thing. Sortof.

I mean, why would they be concerned (according to this article) of women being the temptation on a space ship? What about men doing men out in space? Could happen.

Elisabeth
Holy crap, Batman! When you were responding to this topic with a reference to "the straight dope", I was referencing that column in a different forum. But not about sex in space, it was concerning sodomy on pirate ships. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Always glad to meet another one of The Teeming Millions.

Same thing. Sortof.

I mean, why would they be concerned (according to this article) of women being the temptation on a space ship? What about men doing men out in space? Could happen. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Undoubtedly will. I wouldn't bet against it.

Cheers,

bcg
A Peter North money shot in zero gravity. Priceless
Bet the boasting belongs to aliens.
You guys are waaaaaaayyyyyyy behind the times.

Sex in space happened way back in 1994 . . . . when a group of four Japanese killfish did the nasty on a space shuttle science mission. The Japanese were so proud of their experimental success that they published a full-color book and a video about it.

Now maybe fish sex ain't exactly what you were thinking of - and I certainly wouldn't pay $300 an hour for what fish consider fun - but the barrier has been broken. Now that the wall's been breached it's only a matter of time before other species give it a whirl.

Cheers,
Mazo.
John Glen may have been the first person to orbit the earth . . . . Originally Posted by oden
Yuri Gagarin was the first person to orbit the earth. Glen was the first American to orbit the earth (nearly a year later as I recall).
. . . . (nearly a year later as I recall). Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Showin' yur age Tush.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Yuri Gagarin was the first person to orbit the earth. Glen was the first American to orbit the earth (nearly a year later as I recall). Originally Posted by TexTushHog

But did either rub one off in space?
Showin' yur age Tush.

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
I was young, but I watched every launch. My folks even let me stay home for launches and most splashdowns. Great theater when you're a kid, rockets and such.