What is more convenient?

So I was talking with a girlfriend and we will both be in Birmingham this coming week, I told her where I generally stay and she told me where she was going to be. Of course debating on what is more convenient for the two of us getting together to have some double trouble fun we should be close right? So which is more convenient for guys? Hoover area or inverness area?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20190820_073421.jpg (189.9 KB, 326 views)
I like the Hoover area babygirl!
Are you the cutie pie she's referring to lol.
Love the pic,Adaline !
Lol war eagle, why yes I am
UH-OH.....A probable double with these two....UH-OH!
It's so much fun to be had by all!
War Eagle, you should go for it.These two ladies are so much fun
Gorramit, the one weekend where I'm he11 'n gone from Alabama & stuck working in Cinci. >sigh<
War Eagle, you should go for it.These two ladies are so much fun Originally Posted by stellix
I've had the pleasure of meeting the "The Legend"
Thanks man.
And I've only had the pleasure of speaking with you on the phone a couple of times
Anybody that has the chance to hang out with these two ladies and doesn't needs their head examined... Just saying
Pounder, you're a sweetie.
I've had the pleasure of meeting the "The Legend"
Thanks man. Originally Posted by war eagle

Kisses!
Kisses! Originally Posted by Adaline
Kisses....Hmmm....
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop....I don't know lol but I'm pretty sure a wonderful time would be had in the presence of these two sweet ladies. Don't hear about or read about it, experience it. Have a wonderful day ladies and gents.