How To Move Messages To a Folder

I know how to MAKE folders in my message section. I've made 2 new folders.

I can SEE those 2 folders by clicking GO TO: (and then selecting the appropriate folder) up at the top of this section.

BUT......if I click on a PM (in my inbox) that I want to MOVE to that new folder, and then click the drop down menu box (at the bottom of the messaging page--where you can select DELETE, etc.), it does not display these 2 new folders. THUS...I cannot move any of the messages I want to save in these folders to those folders. It seems they are forever stuck in my inbox.

Am I missing something here? Does someone else know the secret to moving messages on this board?
They are not stuck...just click on "Go" at the bottom of the page and you will be taken to another page with a drop down box where you can select which folder you want to add the message to. Then click move item(s) or cancel.

See if that works
Thank you! It worked.
Thank you! It worked. Originally Posted by tia travels
You are welcome
Thanks Tia for asking, and thanks DickEmDead, I'm going to go to try to move my message to folders as I have been nearly forced to clean out my mail box due to being at the nearly 500 mark.

Jaycee
It appears that "move" is not an option for PMs in the Sent folder. Is there a particular reason for that, or am I missing something?