Chance of Kaylea stopping by

• loboy
  • 03-14-2013, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone, so I was messaging miss Kaylea
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=67154
And there's a chance that she might stop by our area so I said I'd open up a discussion as to see what everyone's opinion is.
  • loboy
  • 03-14-2013, 06:12 PM
Ok she said she'll be here this Sat...unfortunately I'll be working this whole next week so I'll probably miss out on this beauty but have fun and welcome her nicely so that she'll visit again
Her showcase is pretty bare other than pics. What do we know about her?
  • loboy
  • 03-14-2013, 06:44 PM
From what little info I know she's a spinner with a nice size breasts and is gfe
Good deal!

• loboy
  • 03-14-2013, 07:15 PM
She has about 90 reviews here & she seemed to have a hit & miss start
but appears to be improving in the attitude & performance areas.
There are some totally smokin pics of her, I stay away from ladies this young as a rule
but rules are made to be broken!
  • tml
  • 03-14-2013, 09:37 PM
I've kept an eye on this one - as I frequent Dallas (her home-base) quite often. Haven't seen her yet, but if she comes I'll try to catch her while she's in town.....and then if all goes well, I can catch her again the following week - as I'm headed to Dallas next weekend thru mid-the-following-week. :-)

In watching from afar, it seems she is a good session the first visit, but at least to some degree has to warm up to you (with return visits) before she's "stellar." Still, I'm guessing her first session is as good or better than at least most of what we have available locally.
  • loboy
  • 03-14-2013, 11:52 PM
I sure do hope my schedule'll allow me to meet her but if not I'll be looking forward to reading your guys' reviews
  • loboy
  • 03-15-2013, 12:17 AM
  • loboy
  • 03-15-2013, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by loboy
Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
Agreed!!!
  • loboy
  • 03-15-2013, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly
Originally Posted by loboy