Oh My Gawd!!!

Please watch and share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4eRlBbcFkc

Kennedy was assassinated because he wanted to stop the fiat and wanted to bring back the green back dollar.

My fellow 99 percent, please watch this video before it's deleted from public eye.
I just read a book called "The Girl on the Stairs." It makes a very good case that Oswald was a patsy. The Warren Commission deliberately altered and ignored critical evidence that didn't support their pre-decided conclusion that Oswald acted alone.
Debbie, one provider, one account. Just sayin.
I just read a book called "The Girl on the Stairs." It makes a very good case that Oswald was a patsy. The Warren Commission deliberately altered and ignored critical evidence that didn't support their pre-decided conclusion that Oswald acted alone. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oswald is still alive. He and Jack Ruby hijacked the missing Malaysian airliner and landed it on the grassy knoll.....
I'm not going to watch another stupid conspiracy video.

Everybody knows that The Mob had Kennedy killed because he insulted two of their Icons, Joe DiMaggio and Frank Sinatra.
DiMaggio because Kennedy fucked Marilyn Monroe and flaunted it in front of "joltin Joe", and Sinatra because once ole Frank helped Kennedy get elected, he was told that the President could not be seen hanging out with a "saloon singer"
There, that settles that.....
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That gal personifys the LGBTBNFSMB crowd.
The evidence is overwhelming that Oswald was not a lone assassin. Remain ignorant. Trust your government. It's your choice.
I liked the one where John was shot by a SS agent in the car behind him when the gun went off when the agent flinched .
The evidence is overwhelming that Oswald was not a lone assassin. Remain ignorant. Trust your government. It's your choice. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'll play.

Oswald was hired to work in the School Book Depository on October 15, 1963. That was weeks before the presidential motorcade route was decided upon by White House handlers. So, when Oswald went to work at the School Book Depository, nobody knew that the presidential motorcade would be passing directly in front of it on November 22.

Explain please.

Read "Case Closed" by Posner....or the book by Bugliosi....those guys carefully blow up every single silly theory you yahoos have ever come up with....
  • DSK
  • 04-03-2015, 08:13 PM
I'll play.

Oswald was hired to work in the School Book Depository on October 15, 1963. That was weeks before the presidential motorcade route was decided upon by White House handlers. So, when Oswald went to work at the School Book Depository, nobody knew that the presidential motorcade would be passing directly in front of it on November 22.

Explain please.

Read "Case Closed" by Posner....or the book by Bugliosi....those guys carefully blow up every single silly theory you yahoos have ever come up with.... Originally Posted by timpage
+ 1 Bugliosi even "prosecuted" Oswald's stand in defended by Gerry Spence as a defense attorney in a high budget made for television reenactment of what would have been the trial with meticulous attention to detail and an attempt to follow all the rules of criminal procedure. Bugliosi shreds all comers who debate him on this topic.
I'll play.

Explain please.

Read "Case Closed" by Posner....or the book by Bugliosi....those guys carefully blow up every single silly theory you yahoos have ever come up with.... Originally Posted by timpage
There is no dearth of books on the assassination of JFK. I've read many. The one I referenced has been the best. The author doesn't even take a solid stand as to who was responsible, he simply compares the evidence included in the Warren Commission report with his own 30 year investigation and interviews, and it becomes clear that Oswald did not kill President Kennedy. He referenced and documents evidence ignored and/or altered by the Commission. Read it, and decide for yourself. Maybe it's bullshit, but I have never believed the Warren Commission.
Oswald is still alive. He and Jack Ruby hijacked the missing Malaysian airliner and landed it on the grassy knoll..... Originally Posted by timpage
I thought the hijacked 777 was parked on a remote, deserted island, camouflaged by thousands upon thousands of shrubs!

Which one is it?
I liked the one where John was shot by a SS agent in the car behind him when the gun went off when the agent flinched . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What's even better than that one, is Jackie Kennedy fired the fatal shot, or was it the limousine driver, lol. The theories are abound. There are so many theories and explanations on the assassination it's pathetic. But no matter what the truth is or what anyone thinks the truth is the history books have engrained that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy. Unfortunately that can't be changed.

Jim
I'll play.

Explain please.

+1

Gerald Posner's book, Case Closed, provides an excellent analysis. These two videos are also good:

"Beyond Conspiracy - Kennedy Assassination" by ABC, and ...

"Unsolved History: JFK - Beyond the Magic Bullet" by Discovery Channel