THE WRECKAGE THAT OBAMA HAS WROUGHT...

Barack Obama's former ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary to Iraq, has this to say about the administration's current record in the Middle East: "We're in a goddamn free fall."
Count the mistakes: Helping overthrow Muammar Qaddafi in Libya, leading to anarchy and civil war. Pressuring Husni Mubarak of Egypt to resign, then backing the Muslim Brotherhood, leading now-president Sisi to turn toward Moscow. Alienating Washington's most stalwart ally in the region, the Government of Israel. Dismissing ISIS as "junior varsity" just before it seized major cities. Hailing Yemen as a counterterrorism success just before its government was overthrown. Alarming the Saudi authorities to the point that they put together a military alliance against Iran. Coddling Recep Tayyip Erdoğan of Turkey, encouraging his dictatorial tendencies. Leaving Iraq and Afghanistan prematurely, dooming the vast American investment in those two countries.

And, most of all: Making dangerously flawed deals with the nuclear-ambitious mullahs of Iran.

And this is just in foreign policy...............

http://www.danielpipes.org/15722/dec...obama-doctrine
Barack Obama's former ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary to Iraq, has this to say about the administration's current record in the Middle East: "We're in a goddamn free fall."
Count the mistakes: Helping overthrow Muammar Qaddafi in Libya, leading to anarchy and civil war. Pressuring Husni Mubarak of Egypt to resign, then backing the Muslim Brotherhood, leading now-president Sisi to turn toward Moscow. Alienating Washington's most stalwart ally in the region, the Government of Israel. Dismissing ISIS as "junior varsity" just before it seized major cities. Hailing Yemen as a counterterrorism success just before its government was overthrown. Alarming the Saudi authorities to the point that they put together a military alliance against Iran. Coddling Recep Tayyip Erdoğan of Turkey, encouraging his dictatorial tendencies. Leaving Iraq and Afghanistan prematurely, dooming the vast American investment in those two countries.

And, most of all: Making dangerously flawed deals with the nuclear-ambitious mullahs of Iran.

And this is just in foreign policy...............

http://www.danielpipes.org/15722/dec...obama-doctrine Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why don't you move to a country where all is calm and serene, and it is run by the tea party.
Why don't you move to a country where all is calm and serene, and it is run by the tea party. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Won't have to move ....

.... when the likes of you "pass" on and January 22, 2017, arrives.

The "passing" of UC and WTF has helped a bit ... may they RIP.
Why don't you move to a country where all is calm and serene, and it is run by the tea party. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Love it or leave it." Don't bother to try to fix it. What a brilliant plan, LittleEva! Make all dissenters leave the country. Gawd, you're a dumbshit.
  • shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 09:31 AM
Won't have to move ....

The "passing" of UC and WTF has helped a bit ... may they RIP. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why am I not surprised that your entire life is basically on this hooker board?
  • shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 09:33 AM
"Love it or leave it." Don't bother to try to fix it. What a brilliant plan, LittleEva! Make all dissenters leave the country. Gawd, you're a dumbshit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, If you thought a country was "wrecked", common sense would suggest that you GTFO!

When will you do us all this favor and move to Syria to live with your brothers?
Well, If you thought a country was "wrecked", common sense would suggest that you GTFO! Originally Posted by shanm
Sounds like you've been told that yourself enough to know what it means.

Is that how come you know so much about the I45 overpasses?
  • shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Sounds like you've been told that yourself enough to know what it means.

Is that how come you know so much about the I45 overpasses? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know so much because I'm always giving spare change to the homeless under the I45. Come to think of it, I might have hit you on the head with a penny! Sorry!
Won't have to move ....

The "passing" of UC and WTF has helped a bit ... may they RIP. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Love it or leave it." Don't bother to try to fix it. What a brilliant plan, LittleEva! Make all dissenters leave the country. Gawd, you're a dumbshit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am being stalked by morons. who's constant bitching has not improved the affairs of the country one iota.
Well, If you thought a country was "wrecked", common sense would suggest that you GTFO!

When will you do us all this favor and move to Syria to live with your brothers? Originally Posted by shanm
Hmmm . . . That sounds familiar. Where did you hear that WPF, er, I mean, ShamWPF?
I know so much because I'm always giving spare change to the homeless under the I45. Originally Posted by shanm
I was wondering where the money from begging at the intersections went. Now we know. Please quit hanging out with the "guys" down at I45 .... you are enticing the vagrancy and causing congestion at the rush hours.
  • shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 12:07 PM
I was wondering where the money from begging at the intersections went. Now we know. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes we do. Maybe, in a couple more years, you can scrounge up enough to bang that 60 year old "hottie" you joined ECCIE for
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1056581193]I am being stalked .... QUOTE]

Please don't go getting paranoid on us. If you feel that way, quit posting and you will get no responses. Besides your posts are pointless and just use up bandwidth.
Why am I not surprised that your entire life is basically on this hooker board? Originally Posted by shanm
Why am I not surprised that you know how much LL posts on the board?????

Since I can type faster than you can read, you spend 2x's the amount of time as I do.
Yes we do. Maybe, in a couple more years, you can scrounge up enough to bang that 60 year old "hottie" you joined ECCIE for Originally Posted by shanm
Once I find out they're over 40 I send them your way.

Their wrinkly pussies deceive your miniscule dick into thinking the wrinkles are the real McCoy.