Cancelling Visit to Victoria Oct 28th!!!!

Sorry Guys,
I did not get enough response to make a trip down there, but I will try back again in November. When do you guys think will be best? Is there anything I can do to make this trip easier?

Kisses,
Alex
Come down a little further south babe to the brownsville,harligen, mcallen area. I'll most definatley book with you then.
I would book you too. Come down to the valley.
I might try Corpus Christi next and see how that goes. I had not though about the valley but now that you guys mention it I will keep that in mind. Is during the week better than weekends?
  • dcarr
  • 10-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Another vote for McAllen, weekdays.
How long of a drive is McAllen from Houston? I am very interested in making a trip down there now.
How long of a drive is McAllen from Houston? I am very interested in making a trip down there now. Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston

5.5 to 6 hrs.
Well, it could be 5 hours from Sugar Land nonstop and almost 8 hours from The Woodlands on Friday afternoon <g>. After you get past Richmond Rosenberg traffic usually isn't a problem. Just remember that the 4-5 towns that you go through where they lower the speed limit mean it. If it says 35 go 35. Not 36.

For me the Houston -> Corpus Christi -> Riviera -> Falfurrias -> McAllen route is the fastest. Your GPS may give you shorter routes but I have found that they take more time.

But something to consider is that if you buy in advance it is only a little over $100 to fly round trip, it and is only about a 45 minute flight, and the airport is right in the city.
Weekdays or weekends is fine with me!!
Victoria is on the way to all of the cities mentioned. You could take a little mid point pit stop in Victoria
i agree with texan361
But something to consider is that if you buy in advance it is only a little over $100 to fly round trip, it and is only about a 45 minute flight, and the airport is right in the city. Originally Posted by Testing 123

If you fly and need a rental car..National doesnot require a deposit if you have a round trip ticket
Another vote for RGV
Like you guys see I did try Victoria but there wasn't enough interest. I might try again in a couple weeks. If not I am considering going to Corpus Christi. How are thongs down there?
You have my interest if you visit Corpus