Name: RACHELL ESPINOZA
Phone: 216-250-2536
Email Address: RachellEspinozavip@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.eros.com/nebraska/files/9711012.htm?cat=1
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: MidTown
Activities: BBJ , DATY , FIV , MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Straight black hair that extended to her lower back .
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Rachell is put together nicely with an athletic body .
Recommendation: Yes
should be a no for the reasons listed
should be a no for the reasons listed Originally Posted by 12blue4u
It was my session , my scratch and my review 12blue . If you want your opinion counted . Lay your money down and bang that gal . Submit your own encounter report and don't advise me on what my recommendation should be . What a crowd we have good lord .
Lets see I have laid my money down over 60 times and you 7. HMMM..think I win that one....I would have done a no simply for those who do not have ROS and what I consider valid reasons for a no. I appreciate you letting us know your experience but I am intitled to my opinion. Boy a little thin skinned here aren't we.
  • LNK
  • 04-04-2021, 01:04 PM
I'm not sure about "No", but I would, from your description in
ROS, have edited the recommendation to say "Meh", "Not a yes", or "YMMV".

Not sure why there's an argument about everyone having an opinion.
No arguments about an opinion . He can surely state his opinion in his own encounter report . To say it should be a no is his opinion on my encounter . Do your own encounter and say what you wish . The board members here are laughable . You included .
Lets see I have laid my money down over 60 times and you 7. HMMM..think I win that one....I would have done a no simply for those who do not have ROS and what I consider valid reasons for a no. I appreciate you letting us know your experience but I am intitled to my opinion. Boy a little thin skinned here aren't we. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Nobody is concerned with your opinion on my recommendation 12Blue . You seem to think the accounted for reports give you some sort of leverage on my recommendation. In fact it doesn't . I am not seeking your approval . You only call it thinned skinned because your accustomed to posters putting up with your silly BS . I am the type of person to call you out .

Lets start and new thread called 12Blues reactions to hobbyists encounter reports . Get over yourself already Mr over 60 encounter reports . Anybody can bang a provider it doesn't make you superior .
You make my point LOL
  • LNK
  • 04-06-2021, 09:23 PM
FightFan, that you find me and "the board members here" laughable tells me all I need to know about you. Not sure why you're here? Obviously we have nothing to add to your all-knowing, unassailable rectitude.

I tried to make some helpful suggestions and that's what I (we) get? Well, off is the general direction in which you should fuck.
I'm siding with OP on this one. His reference to board members being laughable is directed at those of you judging the encounter as if you were at the encounter and he got it wrong. I see this often on here too. It is in fact funny at times.
  • LNK
  • 04-06-2021, 11:45 PM
What's funny is that he and you seem to think I'm telling him he's wrong. What I'm saying is that there are lots of shades of grey, and he might want to reflect that in his recommendation.

His ROS reads as if it was at best a "Meh" encounter compared to his previous. All I was trying to get across was that the recommendation should reflect that. Especially since he had a previous encounter with her.

Evidently it's funny when people try to offer constructive criticism. Well, if that's funny, so be it.
So, what you're saying is that the OP drives a lifted truck (with truck nuts of course) because he is overcompensating for a perceived shortcoming then?
FightFan, that you find me and "the board members here" laughable tells me all I need to know about you. Not sure why you're here? Obviously we have nothing to add to your all-knowing, unassailable rectitude.

I tried to make some helpful suggestions and that's what I (we) get? Well, off is the general direction in which you should fuck. Originally Posted by LNK
I get it...everyone has an opinion on the ROS. I've suggested to the powers that be that we get a modified star rating like trip advisor for these encounters. I may give a 3 star but is that a yes? That allows for others to be the judge. Or maybe they should modify the submission form to where you must state the reason for the yes through multiple choice. In today's censorship climate this would be their prime time to execute.
Bottom line is anyone with access can read the ROS . All pertinent information was given . As for the recommendation. That is my decision and mine only. The ROS may or may not influence hobbyists decisions.

If members don't have access to the ROS maybe they should buy a membership or start submitting encounter reports. The ROS is a perk for giving encounter reports and I am not here to cater to members that don't share information .

Each encounter report is highly individualistic and solely up to the posters discretion.

What members don't need is a few hyper critical posters telling them what their recommendation should be . I believe most ROS have enough detail to give hobbyists an accurate description of possible encounters.

The problem we have is a few members critiquing the hell out of encounter reports . The ROS and recommendation on ECCIE are fine in my opinion.

FYI I do drive a lifted truck minus the truck nuts. Only because they were stolen .