Apartment Incalls - Bigger Problem Landord or LE?

In a recent thread about incall preferences I made the comment that as it relates to apartment/condo incall setups, I'm surprised there are not more complaints from neighbors.

I can also imagine in many jursidictions complaints to LE fall on deaf ears. Even if they care it takes a lot of resources to bust a one off.

What about comlaints to landlords? Do those fall on deaf ears? What do they do if they confront you? Does it usually consist a get out by the end of the week and don't come back? Does that explain why a lot of even well established ladies move often?
I am set up in a" private "location. It is safe , secure and discrete. I think like with any location it depends on how the lady and gentlemen handle themselves if they draw attention. I have worked out of hotels all 3-4 stars and then my current location . If you are a revolving door with guys coming and going all hours of the night; then yes you attract attention.

I think a location that is safe , secure and discrete makes all more confortable. With apartments and homes it depends on the lay out . Can neighbors see the door, can they hear you ? With any location you run risks, screening and staying low volume can lower those risks.

Kitten
What about comlaints to landlords? Do those fall on deaf ears? What do they do if they confront you? Does it usually consist a get out by the end of the week and don't come back? Does that explain why a lot of even well established ladies move often? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
1. If the lady is discrete and professional there should not be any issues.
2.The landloards do not need to know and keeping your face hidden gives you deniability.
3.I have not been one to move around, being the new girl or girls attracts attention.
4. Having a cover story and sticking to it always helps.
5. Is the most important rule, SCREEN SCREEN AND SCREEN SOME MORE. Knowing who you are inviting into your personal space is the most vital part.
Yup, yup and yup. I agree with Kitten 100 PERCENT. My location is fabulous and my roommate is awesome. I've seen one neighbor the whole entire time I've worked there.
Neither one of us show our face so having a neighbor recognize either one of us is unlikely.
Only do outcalls so I don't have that problem
I use my residence as my incall...I have not had a problem YEt...my landlord & neighbors are not nosey// I also only see a few calls a week and do a few outcalls a week ....
I also let them know that I am a swinger and have a party once in awhile to keep the charade going.
I agree with everyone as I use a private incall location.

Don't show my face
Low volume
Screen, screen, screen, screen!!!!
Home based business cover

One of my neighbors know, but he is my safe call (which is great!!!)
I don't believe in using just one location, which is why I have several. We have a 2 guys a week rule for each location and these houses are owned not rented, so there is no landlord to consider....except the one who is also a provider lol.