Pay for 3 sessions up front, anyone else not getting all 3?

Please don't call them ho, that is ugly. Class it up a bit and use hooker from now on please. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

The title is a little misleading.. The deal was/is pay for 2 sessions (at a discounted rate) and you get a free bonus hour.. I owe the free hour
Moral of the story, dont prepay. No matter how good the intentions are, once the money is paid there is no urgency to fulfill agreement.
Some unsolicited advice going forward:

Wake up in the A.M., look in the mirror and say to yourself, “I will NEVER, EVER pay up front for anything hobby related again. Period”

Then slam your nuts in the door to really let it sink in and go on about your day. Repeat as necessary...

You’re welcome. Originally Posted by Parsifal
Austinpix,
This is good advice for you, Sir.
And if you provide the provider's name that would be helpful to all of us.
If you don't want to help us, at least take Mr Parsifal's advice.
You can thank me later,
Ltm666
I was not trying get more out of her, so you all can drop that talk. It is Victoria.
At this point I am done with her. I hope she does well in life, I wish her no harm. When I saw her she was great in bed. Never had an issue with her in that way. For what ever reason we could not get together over a 11 month time. After awhile I just quit asking her. My comment to others is, you should she her, she is good at what she does, just pay as you go and you won't have any issues to deal with.
well said
If you change your mind the session is still yours
If Pix is not going to use his free hour can I have it??

After all it’s already paid for, right?
  • MLH83
  • 11-25-2017, 01:09 PM
I’ve unfortunately had the same experience with the same provider but it was a multi-session barter situation. In nine months, I have received 1.25 of the 3 sessions bartered for.

First appt was great. Second appt was a hassle to schedule and when we finally did get it scheduled, she let me know as I was heading over that it’d have to be a quicker appt. Have tried for months to schedule the third session. There was always a scheduling conflict or some bill due so she couldn’t fit in an “owed” session.

I guess she got tired of having to make up excuses because she hasn’t even bothered to respond to my last three messages attempting to schedule.

It’s clearly a recurring issue because I mentioned it to another provider without naming names and she immediately knew what provider I was talking about.
Part of that is untrue.. On the second appointment when we confirmed 2 hours before set time I let you know and you said ok That's fine.. I just double checked..I maybe slow on doing an owed appts but I would never shorten or change menu on someone when they were on way.. That's just rude..
Some unsolicited advice going forward:

Wake up in the A.M., look in the mirror and say to yourself, “I will NEVER, EVER pay up front for anything hobby related again. Period”

Then slam your nuts in the door to really let it sink in and go on about your day. Repeat as necessary...

You’re welcome. Originally Posted by Parsifal
LMFAO
Without saying her name, has anyone else paid for 3 sessions up front and not get all of them? Yes I know it may be stupid to do this, but the said provider has been around a long time and has this deal for sometime.
I paid my money on date number one, then had to contact her multiple times for date number two and then had to pay her a bonus to see her. Date number three has never happened because of many excuses from her.
I have seen a few other providers and have brought this person up and they have said that she does this a lot.
Oh well, live and learn, I guess. Originally Posted by austinpix
Everyone who pays for three sessions up front fails to get them all.
Be smart. Pay as you go or get married and pay a lot more later.
At least I'm not bitter about it. Hahaha
Ltm666
+1 and what Parifsal said, daily.