NCNS- Rebecka Monroe

Scheduled and an appointment with her for 10 pm sat nite, drove to galleria area as instructed from the woodlands area.

txt'd - no reply, called no reply, txt'd, called a few time nothing, hung around at a local bar and waited for an hour before heading home.

seems to be happening a lot with the younger providers lately.

415-375-1631
breakinghearts101@gmail.com
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=12122 0 ; https://www.preferred411.com/P86485

NCNS go in co-ed
That's a shame. But not suprising.
Saturday night. She probably was out with friends and ended up getting too shit faced to make the appt.
There's room for all kinds of speculation.

New provider. I'm sure she's been rather busy and with a bad review recently...you just never know.
Flavor of the month...and so it begins...

Can't tell you how many providers get ruined by this...
Flavor of the month...and so it begins...

Can't tell you how many providers get ruined by this... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

The wolves jump all over the freshest piece of meat...and before long, there isn't anything left but scraps.

You are so wise John. I like the way you put it too.
With all the reviews she's been getting I imagine her pussy hurts....ijs
She contacted me friday and said she was back in town and wanted to make things right. I tried to get away over the weekend but couldnt make it. so we agreed to meet this afternoon. The appointment took place perfectly on time and was absolutely ficking awesome !

Review to follow..... When this hottie makes things right, she really makes things right.
  • bbkid
  • 03-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Some wise comments (both visable and nonvisable) in this thread.
Some wise comments (both visable and nonvisable) in this thread. Originally Posted by bbkid
Is that a new word? Something to do with immigration and emigration.