Encounter: Small town fun

User ID: -
Date: 2-15
Name: Nicole
Phone: 319-526-9161
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://waterloo.skipthegames.com/fe...d/925871945284
City: Waverly
State: Iowa
Address: Hotel in town
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, bbbj, doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette. It was up so couldn’t tell how long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: No pics on STG but she sends one if asked with info. Nice C cups natural. Little mommy tummy, but a nice tight ass
Recommendation: Yes
Texted her but never got a reply back
I texted her yesterday morning. No reply
That’s too bad. I didn’t have any issues with her. I plan to see her again this weekend again
Anyone else had any good luck with this provider?
Wow, not sure about thus one. I got all the way to her hotel she told me she was at, then after I text her I am there she sends a message back saying she just started her rag and quit responding. Something didn't and doesn't feel right.
Has anyone else tried with this one? She has cute pics that she sends you but I never have any luck myself.
Just met with her this morning, she's very legit though finicky and hard to get ahold of sometimes as you know. This was my first time seeing her after like 3 attempts. Will do a full encounter report this evening likely but I picked her up at 5am and drove her to the hotel. Seriously mind-blowing BBBJ and then when I was about to pop swapped to mish. All for 100. Here's the thing, and this has me a bit freaked as I am a newer hobbyist. She let me raw dog her. Like I didn't even ask for it, she flipped for mish and I was like ok condom time and she just grabbed my dick and stuck it in. Then I asked if I could cum in her and she said yes with 0 hesitatation. Again gotta express again I did not even hint at the idea of wanting BB. Of course in the moment it was super hot so I did it but now I am considering getting an std test to be safe. The sex/money ratio was insane tho and I had an amazing time 10/10.
  • Jay8
  • 05-02-2021, 03:10 PM
You dont need to worry about an std... child support is the real concernhere!!! Haha!
And I’m out. Had that happen to me with another provider and it freaked me out after the fact. That was a stressful couple of weeks and I have no interest in reliving it.

Appreciate the intel
Bareback is dangerous for everyone involved - be smarter than that fellas!
Just adding in that I asked her later in the day if she is on birth control and she said yes so assuming that's the truth hopefully I'm in the clear. That is needlessly risky though. What's funny is she said yes she's on BC but why did I wanna know? WTF WHY DO YOU THINK I WANNA KNOW I FINISHED IN YOU. Smh it's my fault I know but wow.