Will the real Barack Obama please stand up.

My bet is on the 2007 Barack being the real Barack. Anti-American, racist, and sadly out of touch with real America.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/ob...S8XIOcpzf13thD

About seven minutes of 40 minutes. The unscrubbed video is on the way.
He's stood up several times during his Presidency, JD. The beer summit, "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon", etc, etc. He and Michelle don't try to hide it. The media isn't going to call him on it - it is praiseworthy to them.

This election is The Box Store President vs The Give-Away-The-Store President.
America has fundamentally changed. Pack up and head to Belize.
My bet is on the 2007 Barack being the real Barack. Anti-American, racist, and sadly out of touch with real America.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/ob...S8XIOcpzf13thD

About seven minutes of 40 minutes. The unscrubbed video is on the way. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The church that Barack Obama attended for twenty years followed the teachings of James Cone. He is an extreme racist. Here are a few quotes from Cone.

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community … Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love.

"White religionists are not capable of perceiving the blackness of God, because their satanic whiteness is a denial of the very essence of divinity. That is why whites are finding and will continue to find the black experience a disturbing reality."

"God is black because God loves us; and God loves us because we are black. Righteousness is that side of God which expresses itself through black liberation. God makes black what humans have made white.... Love is a refusal to accept whiteness."

"This means that whites, despite their self-proclaimed religiousness, are rendered incapable of making valid judgments on the character of sin.... In a word, sin is whiteness..."

Above are quotes from James H. Cone, A Black Theology of Liberation ~ a book sold in Obama's church's bookstore the entire 20-years he attended.)

http://vimeo.com/11170103
LOL. This is old news this tape. Surprise surprise, he's actually a black man! Shocker.

The white guilt and white fear generated by this stuff is amusing.

If the repubs think this is gonna be an Oct surprise equal to the 47% comment, think again.

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesau...y-fizzles-out/

LOL. This is old news this tape. Surprise surprise, he's actually a black man! Shocker.

The white guilt and white fear generated by this stuff is amusing.

If the repubs think this is gonna be an Oct surprise equal to the 47% comment, think again.

http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesau...y-fizzles-out/

Originally Posted by markroxny

It doesn't make me feel guilty. I never owned slaves. I've never discriminated against blacks. I've got nothing to feel guilty about, and I don't.

Only a liberal idiot (redundant) would allow himself to be manipulated by this kind of racial mumbo jumbo. Obama has never been harmed by racism. To the contrary, his life has been easier because of his skin color. Obama would not be president if he was white. He probably wouldn't have a Harvard law degree, either.

Obama is a race huster, just like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Quanel X, Malik Zulu Shabazz, Jeremiah Wright, James Cone, etc
Obama is a race huster, just like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Quanel X, Malik Zulu Shabazz, Jeremiah Wright, James Cone, etc Originally Posted by joe bloe
LMAO. Keep telling yourself that.

Talk about a shot in the foot Tucker and Sean. In this video, you even hear the so-called muslim professing his faith in Jesus.

He was sounding a little more 'hood' than normal, with an almost Southern twang. I did notice that.

And what politician doesn't pander to the crowd they're speaking to? I haven't met one yet that hasn't been guilty of that.

We don't want to talk about religion. Mormons think that Blacks are cursed, can't be helped and will never get into heaven. That's probably where he gets off writing off 47% of the population he expects to represent, and never be able to help.

Why can't anyone be objective about these candidates? Neither one is perfect, and we know that. Some of you guys are so propaganda-driven, you act like you're on the payroll.

Sheesh.
LMAO. Keep telling yourself that.

Talk about a shot in the foot Tucker and Sean. In this video, you even hear the so-called muslim professing his faith in Jesus.
Obama's so called faith has nothing to do with legitimate Christianity. Read the quotes of James Cone that I posted. Jeremiah Wright told Sean Hannity that James Cone's teachings are the core of his religious faith. James Cone is raving lunatic. His teachings have nothing to do with what Christ taught; he teaches hate.

"White religionists are not capable of perceiving the blackness of God, because their satanic whiteness is a denial of the very essence of divinity. That is why whites are finding and will continue to find the black experience a disturbing reality."
James Cone
Like I said Joe.

Well, I never owned any slaves but my GGG Grandmother did. I have a copy of the bill of sale.
This video didn't tell me anything that I didn't already knew. Obama is a race baiter just like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson but he hides it so well. This shows him being condescending to a black audience by trying to speak like them. What I found most interesting was that the MSM has this video and sat on it for five years. Yes, I have seen them on TV going around trying to say that this is old news (where did I just read that?) but Tucker Carlson challenged them and they could not respond. They know that it is true. This video was hidden because it would have had more impact in 2008.
Im sure you're a real hit down at the welfare office.