For WTF and Marshall

Hey Guys,

I was really hoping to continue to get some good information on the other thread that I started. Would y'all mind continuing your debate on this thread.

Thanks

Ron Paul? He's against most everything you say you believe in....if this is true, then clearly you don't believe in anything except following your feelings......... Originally Posted by Marshall
Just because you can not comprehend what I write does not mean that I am who you think. Just because you can not see the complete picture does not mean I can not.

Take for instance health-care. We already have free health -care. The present system is bankrupting this country. That is why I am for reforming healthcare. Obama plan does not bring about socialized medicine. We already have socialized medicine. Ryan's plan is Socialized medicine too btw.

Again I live in reality , so when you hear me saying I like one plan over the other, it does not mean I think it the best plan, it is just the best option that I have left to vote for/aganist.

I live in reality. I prioritize things. Given choice's , I usually take what I believe to be the lesser of two evils.

You on the other hand bastaradize anyone that says anything negative about Reagan, including Dave Stockman, who is on board with Ron Paul , who you say you like. Now who is really fuc'd in the head? You are nothing but a complete ideologue. You are a partisan flame thrower. You throw them at your own people and do not even realize it.

Reagan did nothing on the spending side. Blame that on whomever. I blame it on Reagan. He would not touch Defense. You can not make a deal on cutting spending without cutting something from your own side. So I blame your hero Reagan for starting down this ignorant road of huge deficits spending. That is a bottom line fact you guys will not acknowledge. We will never get this spending problem under control until that happens. So in fact you and people like yoou are the problem on this budget issue. Originally Posted by WTF
Just because you can not comprehend what I write does not mean that I am who you think. you contradict yourselfJust because you can not see the complete picture does not mean I can not.

Take for instance health-care. We already have free health -care. we do? Nobody pays for it?The present system is bankrupting this country. That is why I am for reforming healthcare. Obama plan does not bring about socialized medicine.leads to more socialized medicine like Europe....Employers will dump health plans and leave only one option.....you need to read more We already have socialized medicine. Medicare and MedicaidRyan's plan is Socialized medicine too btw. leads away from socialized medicine....you lead me to think you don't know what socialized medicine is

Again I live in reality , so when you hear me saying I like one plan over the other, it does not mean I think it the best plan, it is just the best option that I have left to vote for/aganist. you don't appear to understand what you are voting for.....you don't seem to believe better options can be generated by the political process

I live in reality. I prioritize things. Given choice's , I usually take what I believe to be the lesser of two evils.

You on the other hand bastaradize anyone that says anything negative about Reagan, best president in 20th century...you can accuse him of failure on the issue of reducing the size of government, but you can't accuse him of hypocricy....but, if you consider the Peace Dividend, he was responsible for less military spending in the Clinton years! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!including Dave Stockman, who is on board with Ron Paul HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!, who you say you like.never said I liked Ron Paul, where's that post....will admit I think he is interesting....you have a habit of claiming I say things I never say....Now who is really fuc'd in the head?you of course You are nothing but a complete ideologue. You are a partisan flame thrower. You throw them at your own people and do not even realize it. I am not Republican, I am a conservative.....the Republican party is only a tool which conservatives use to get things done....many Republicans are hostile to conservatives

Reagan did nothing on the spending side. you need to take some government and American history classes.....under our system, who is in charge of spending? Who was in charge of spending during Reagan's terms?Blame that on whomever. I blame it on Reagan.because you are ignorant to the Constitution or history He would not touch Defense. clearly you do not know how he won the Cold War....defense is an enumerated power in the Constitution....Reagan was a strict constitutionalist....do you deny that Reagan won the Cold War? Do you deny that Reagan reduced the nuclear threat? Do you even know what agreements Reagan worked out with the Soviets/Russians?....did not Reagan ALWAYS advocate peace through strength? Are you claiming he accomplished nothing meaningful toward peace and security? Do you disagree with the concept of peace through strength? Is it not the #1 duty of a president to keep us safe?You can not make a deal on cutting spending without cutting something from your own side. Reagan had more problems to deal with than cutting spending....those other problems cost money to handle....do you want to forego his accomplishments? Where's that big picture view of things you claim to possess? Now, having said that, Reagan's victory created a Peace Dividend, so in the long run he did cut spending! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!So I blame your hero Reagan for starting down this ignorant road of huge deficits spending.No....Reagan won the Cold War which led to the Peace Dividend that Clinton used to take credit for balancing the budget....Clinton never balances the budget without Reagan winning the Cold War and Newt Gingrich being in charge of the House That is a bottom line fact you guys will not acknowledge. take a government and history course on the subject so We will never get this spending problem under control until that happens. So in fact you and people like yoou are the problem on this budget issue.

Originally Posted by WTF
Yes but you need to start another thread about your hero Reagan and I will try and help you understand that low oil price's are the reason for both Reagan's and Clinton's popularity.

Low oil prices won the cold war. If you want to try and attribute that to Reagan...knock yourself out.

Marshall, we are a country that does very well when the price of oil is low, not so well when it isn't.

Everything else feeds off that economic reality , including your view of Ronnie. To use you logic, Reagan got a huge oil dividend from Carter's threat to make this country independent of foreign oil. But that will go over you head. But hey you think Reagan gave Clinton a Peace dividend so maybe you will understand Carter's oil dividend to Reagan!

But please start another thread about Reagan if that is all you want to talk about.

Volunteer in that campaign

He is not coming back from the afterlife and even if he did the GOP would not let him even enter the fray. After all he was for amnesty among other things you guys would crucify him for now. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF doesn't know what to thinck until he communicates with me........I'm just saying.
  • WTF
  • 05-27-2011, 08:17 AM
05-25-2011, 01:18 PM
Hey Guys,

I was really hoping to continue to get some good information on the other thread that I started. Would y'all mind continuing your debate on this thread.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ansley

05-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Yes but you need to start another thread about your hero Reagan ....... Originally Posted by WTF
Hey Ans,

Here's hoping you pay better attention in your Volunteer work!

05-25-2011, 01:18 PM

05-25-2011, 11:45 AM

Hey Ans,

Here's hoping you pay better attention in your Volunteer work! Originally Posted by WTF
I did see that statement of yours. In fact your statement is what gave me the idea to start this thread for y'all.

Pretend you are the man that I am working for. While working, I over hear that you had a solution to a small problem. Being the good little worker bee that I am, I go ahead and lay the ground work for you to continue your idea. Now that your problem has been solved, things will continue to run smoothly.

My lesson in all of this, if it isn't my original thought, I should mention where my idea came from.
  • WTF
  • 05-27-2011, 09:28 AM
I did see that statement of yours. In fact your statement is what gave me the idea to start this thread for y'all.

Pretend you are the man that I am working for. While working, I over hear that you had a solution to a small problem. Being the good little worker bee that I am, I go ahead and lay the ground work for you to continue your idea. Now that your problem has been solved, things will continue to run smoothly.

My lesson in all of this, if it isn't my original thought, I should mention where my idea came from. Originally Posted by Ansley

My lesson is you should have titled your thread, For Marshall annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Marshall
Hi Ansley,
Are they getting it on with each other yet again? Good idea to open them up a new thread. :-).
  • WTF
  • 05-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi Ansley,
Are they getting it on with each other yet again? Good idea to open them up a new thread. :-). Originally Posted by ninasastri

Nina
When I get finished with Marshall , you will be proud to take him out in public. He will have learnt to 'sit' and 'heel' with the best of'em!

Good idea to open them up a new thread. :-). Originally Posted by ninasastri
LOL!
Problem is they will not play in here by themselves. They want to be where everyone can see and hear what is going on.
  • WTF
  • 05-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Problem is they will not play in here by themselves. They want to be where everyone can see and hear what is going on. Originally Posted by RickForFun
Thank you Sig Freud for that insight.
Hi Ansley,
Are they getting it on with each other yet again? Good idea to open them up a new thread. :-). Originally Posted by ninasastri
....I'm just going to keep my mouth shut on this one ...I'm sure you know what I mean Nina!
I don't know what happened. But it saddens me greatly. But.

Nothing I can do but want.

Wait. I can dance!

"I'm not , that kind of girl.
I know what I deserve
my trust in you was wrong, darling
I wont do it any more."

Ooh baby ooh.
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2011, 03:10 AM
I don't know what happened. But it saddens me greatly. But.

Nothing I can do but want.

Wait. I can dance!

"I'm not , that kind of girl.
I know what I deserve
my trust in you was wrong, darling
I wont do it any more."

Ooh baby ooh. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Trust is a two way street oh dancing one
Yes it is.

I had heaven once. I was there.

I trust it still exist. OMG I hope so.