HELLO

Hey guys,
My name is Karissa May and I'm new to the site. I just wanted to drop a quick line and say hi and see what kind of people I will get the plesure of meeting! I'm a classy, out going and down to earth girl who loves to have fun!
Talk to you soon...
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_A105.JPG (29.6 KB, 191 views) File Type: jpg IMG_A106.JPG (30.1 KB, 191 views) File Type: jpg IMG_A117.JPG (28.2 KB, 196 views) File Type: jpg IMG_A114.JPG (30.8 KB, 189 views)
Welcome Karissa.
ECCIE has a great Arizona forum. If you introduce yourself there, you will get a lot more exposure.
Welcome Karissa.
ECCIE has a great Arizona forum. If you introduce yourself there, you will get a lot more exposure. Originally Posted by Ansley
A kindler and gentler D&T?
A kindler and gentler D&T? Originally Posted by discreetgent
I had my few months of being bitchy. I didn't like it, so back to the sweet, syrupy, southern Ansley. When needed, I do reserve the right to use "bless their hearts".
Aww, how sweet
I had my few months of being bitchy. I didn't like it, so back to the sweet, syrupy, southern Ansley. When needed, I do reserve the right to use "bless their hearts". Originally Posted by Ansley
You were bitchy?

uh oh yea....what Ansley said, just to stay on topic!
You were bitchy? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Well didn't you know that I was taking lessons from you?
I had my few months of being bitchy. I didn't like it, so back to the sweet, syrupy, southern Ansley. When needed, I do reserve the right to use "bless their hearts". Originally Posted by Ansley

..did'nt like it? Pfft! well I loved it Some people will bring it out in ya.....Lessons from BDS? Where do I sign up?

The "bless yer heart" is great but my favorite one is "Here's yer sign"

topic: What she said.... Arizona is very hot this time of year? (sorry...I got nothin')
topic: What she said.... Arizona is very hot this time of year? (sorry...I got nothin') Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Thats ALL you got, C? Not something like the coolest mod on Eccie is in AZ?

@Karissa, Welcome and check my reply to your AZ post
You are sooo right! My bad! I am so ashamed of myself ........please forgive....

"The absolute best-est Mod in Eccie-land.........."

sorry....call me...........
Welcome! Great photos!
Times do change! I can remember when an advertising post like that would have drawn much fire.
Hello Karissa! Always nice to see a new lady on the board.

Times do change! I can remember when an advertising post like that would have drawn much fire. Originally Posted by John Bull

It seems reasonably close to a simple introduction.
Times do change! Originally Posted by John Bull
Are you still looking in on your old barrel of monkeys?
I'll just say welcome Karissa, we look forward to your posts and hearing/reading your thoughts.