Hunters and Survivalists Who Ya Got

On a lighter note to diffuse all the tension....I'm going with the 10k Rats as option 1...I just see no way the rats can be stopped efficiently. They would tank their way through any force. The Hawks would take the 15 wolves before the 3 Bears so gotta go with the Bears as option 2 to defend me against the remaining animals.

Here's the infographic to assist..The Rats are a large army

these other tards will never understand that.....
The gun can take out everything except the rats
How can you get 50 Eagles with a single rifle? I don't think so.
Depends on how many "clips" you have, homie.....
Rats and Gorillas

I'll take Gorilla's over da Bears as I've seen Gorillas rip other animals apart.
wrong
The Rats and the Hunter.

Even though the rest are coming to kill you, that doesn't mean that their intelligence is augmented in any way or that they know where you are. The other animals will have their instincts. On the other hand, you can't afford to have a human hunter against you. If you have the hunter and the rats on your side, you and the hunter can devise ways to trap and out-think the rest of the animals, who only have natural strength as their ally.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-01-2018, 11:27 PM
^^seems pretty sound.
didn't know the hunter was in the grid; thought he was the player.
The Rats and the Hunter.
. Originally Posted by Max Steel
Yep

didn't know the hunter was in the grid; thought he was the player. Originally Posted by pxmcc
^ tell me you're joking.
The Rats and the Hunter.

Even though the rest are coming to kill you, that doesn't mean that their intelligence is augmented in any way or that they know where you are. The other animals will have their instincts. On the other hand, you can't afford to have a human hunter against you. If you have the hunter and the rats on your side, you and the hunter can devise ways to trap and out-think the rest of the animals, who only have natural strength as their ally. Originally Posted by Max Steel
While this sounds reasonable let's keep it basic and instinctual since one could come up with a thousand different permutations...for example the gun jamming, or argue that you would simply lock yourself in bunker to avoid confrontation...With all of the animals bearing down on you (according to the simplistic example) the rats are your only real hope of survival in this scenario...

Maybe I switch to the rats and hawks with a ground army and deadly Ariel assault.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-02-2018, 01:43 AM
Yep

^ tell me you're joking. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'm not a genius like you TW.
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

but realistically you're fucked. if you could train the rats to go kamikaze for you, you'd make it, but how the hell are you going to make that happen?

but what if you added two adult African bull elephants during mating season to the matrix? those monsters are grumpy as fuck, have smarts at the top of the animal kingdom, and could take out a t-rex solo, imo. saw one on YouTube destroy a truck like it was a Tonka toy. none of those animals would pose a threat. then just grab the rats or the hunter to round out your team n you'd be pretty gtg.
Do you thinck an elephant is scared of a little white mouse?
Elephants are indeed scared of rats..google Nat Geo that shit.
Holy chit. we agree on something...