Date: 6/24
Name: White
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: FB
Activities: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, titty worship, cuddling, CIM x 2, face sitting, TUHA
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall K girl, giant tits, dark nipples, accurate to her pics (esp green bikini on site), great figure, wide ass and hips
Recommendation: Yes

I think I am going to check her out at some point, regardless. Looks like Connie 2.0 and hopefully that ass doesn't disappoint.
Just saw her...walked out 30 minutes early...I know YMMV is real but based on my experience...this is a promoters review without a doubt.

Is this girl really White? Or Asian?

Is this like Michael Jackson, a Black man who became White? Tee hee
Sorry White, not getting on this hype train.
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
I’ve never trusted Slumdog T. Never gained credibility with me. Wonder why?

Oh, I knew the risk, but if none of us saw the girls that promoters write about then none of us would see any of these girls

I TOFTT for sure. I've done it before, and no doubt I'll do it again, but the above bullshit artist needed to be called out. The more people that know not to trust them, the better.

And people need to share the bad. I used to not in the past, cause I thought I was being rude, but I've been at this over a year now and my give-a-shitter is busted.
Yup I agree with the needing to share the bad. Bad reviews doesnt mean the lady isnt worth it.. but we need to know how good it can go to how bad it can go.
Promoters aren’t bumping this one??
How tall is White Slumdog?
Promoters aren’t bumping this one??
How tall is White Slumdog? Originally Posted by Dw8001
Wait, is Slumdog is White too?
I knew if I used bad grammar, one of you lowly promoters would show up.