Irina at Asian Stars

https://theasianstars.net/models?product_id=106

She looks pretty insane. Damn. Anyone got info? I've seen some guys here have info on girls even before they start so I figured I'd ask.

Thanks
She is sexy AF
Yeah I was browsing the sites today during a break and I saw her listed.. I was like.. tempted.. but I have to wait until Saturday at the earliest. Maybe someone will review her on Friday
Not sure how I feel about her pics. One with her face shown (maybe actually her) one is no face and just Dat Ass, and two more are covered face and seem like two different girls with nice butts.
ass looks big, but flat.
Anyone diving in this weekend? I'll have to abstain unfortunately, already have plans.
I was planning on tossing a coin between her and Sola.. but may have to pass.. damn work is going to keep me busy through out the day. Might try a evening visit, but I try my best to avoid those.. but after this week/weekend, I may need some relief
Saw her at 10am this morning. Session was just okay. I will review soon
Thanks for TOFTT. Look forward to seeing that review. I was hoping she would be out of the park, but back of my mind was saying she wont be
Awaiting biggie dickie’s review …
Saw her at 10am this morning. Session was just okay. I will review soon Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney

So I am guessing it wasn't "New gal half Russian half Korean Jenny at 4 seasons" then?
So I am guessing it wasn't "New gal half Russian half Korean Jenny at 4 seasons" then? Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

I don't get it...lol
She looked full Korean tbh but had that Russian spy accent
Thanks for TOFTT. Look forward to seeing that review. I was hoping she would be out of the park, but back of my mind was saying she wont be Originally Posted by RickyG2002

Idk if your experience is like this, but the more eye candy they are, the worse service they provide. She is pretty top tier in looks, but service could use some help.
Originally Posted by RickyG2002