Billie Piper?

Does she do a fair job of portraying the life of a call girl?

What other actress do you think played the courtesan or soiled dove, in any genre, well?
Inara Serra
Inara Serra , Companion on "Firefly" (t.v. series)/"Serenity" (movie)

Firefly character
Created by Joss Whedon
Portrayed by Morena Baccarin
Episode count 14, 1 movie, 6 comics
Information
Nickname(s) "The Ambassador"
Gender Female
Date of birth Late 25th century
Occupation Companion
Relatives Unknown
Religion Buddhist
Homeworld Sihnon

Inara Serra was played by Morena Baccarin

"Companions are part of the social elite, often accompanying the wealthy and powerful. There is considerable ritual and ceremony surrounding their services, which appear to extend beyond sex to nurturing psychological and emotional well-being."

"These sources suggest that Companion training includes social and physical grace, at least some performing arts, and psychology.
Companions choose their own customers, and can have ungracious customers banned from any Companionship. Inara has a number of frequent clients throughout the Allied worlds, and takes both male and female clients, although most of her clients are male."

Damn, I can't believe I forgot her. Are there any providers out there willing to give a nerd an Inara experience?
Dangerous Beauty was made in 1998 and gives the true meaning to what a courtesan should be. I liked the movie and for a blonde, Catherine McCormack is a beauty.

I don't know how to put pictures in a post, so here's the link to the IMDB page of the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118892/
Julia Roberts.

What? You really shouldn't neglect your gums...
Laurette Spang-- The chick who played Cassiopia in the original Battlestar Galactica. The original character was a "solicitor"/call girl before the Cylon attack. She became a med-tech during the series, but her past is well-known in the fleet.
Who is Billie Piper? What movie or TV series? From her pictures I would say hell yea.

I have seen the others mentioned and my vote for the best would be the one in Dangerous Beauty ... I get wood every time I see that movie.
Who is Billie Piper? What movie or TV series? Originally Posted by nebtex1
SECRET DIARY OF A CALL GIRL ON SHOWTIME:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKqsbW-rCFI"]YouTube- Secret Diary of a Call Girl staring Matt Smith and Billie Piper[/nomedia]