What is the most you have paid??

I just returned from a trip into Colorado and was amazed at the wide range of ladies donations. The expected donation in the area where I was ranged for 150.00 to 300 per hour. It seems to me that there are a few non-BP ladies here in this range, but there are a suprising number in the 350 - 650 range. Does this market support such rates? I COULD pay that amount but choose not to. What, in your opinion is a reasonable donation for this area?
This area? Based off gross income of the area, 200-300.

However based of the heat in the area, I could see a safety minded lady (screens, no BP ads, screens, upscale incalls, and screens again) asking 300-400. Yes I said screens three times, it's that important. But 650? Not something I would say fits the gross income in the area. Then again, I expect those asking 650 to be very low volume, and a few other things.

As a compromise, I'd feel good about a 250-300 range. It, to me, seems to fit the average income for the area and provide that bit for time to screen.

What did you think the requested rate should be carguy?

But I should probably point out at this time, rates will be whatever they want, it's honestly wholly up to the ladies.
As a compromise, I'd feel good about a 250-300 range. It, to me, seems to fit the average income for the area and provide that bit for time to screen.

I agree with the above range, and I agree that the rate is completely up to the lady....I just have to decide if I can/will ante up the donation. I also agree with the screnning. Does membership in a site like datecheck or p411 with multiple "okays" reduce the screening "cost"?? I will not use BP.
  • kal70
  • 12-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Many of the providers on P411 offer a discount to P411 members, so you can get a little of that screening cost back. I'm not sure if they're still running it, but awhile back they ran a promotion of your first six months free if you sign up with at least two verifiable references. I joined quite recently but already find it to be indispensable.