What is the one "Activity" you have tried after being in the "Hobby" that ...

Is now like a "MUST" during playtime?

Or that you crave & have noticed yourself hoping RW relationships will engage in?

I will tell you mine..if you share yours..
Actually more than one. If I had to choose one it’d have to be BBBJ.
BBBJ of course but also FUMA (Finger Up My Ass) and TUMA (Tongue Up My Ass)
I had plenty of bbbj before I started seeing providers. My sexual taste has changed a bit since then, gotten a lot kinkier. The main on for me is anonymous sex. I prefer to not know what the woman is going to look like at all. Better yet no talking till after we start. This is hard to replicate out of the hobby. I like paying women too. Pushing their limits. Enticing them out of their comfort zone. Our two limits whether it be swinging or seeing providers is no kissing on the mouth and I dont cum inside the pussy of another woman. I miss the cream pies a bit but I do miss nasty kissing with Strang with lots of tongue. It also cuts out snowballing with strange girls too.
Watersports - and another one I won't mention here
BBBJ, especially if she loves doing it and know what the hell she's doing. I don't mind teaching her how I like it either. Although, I've only met one gal who could deep throat me. What an incredible feeling...not a deal breaker but what an incredible feeling.
Giving a facial. Love it when the eye liner and mascara are streaming down the sides of her cheeks.
Can't think of much that I didn't try before the hobby. I guess I thought the hobby would make it easier to fulfill them, but it hasn't. Watersports is the one activity that I haven't tried and the hobby may give me the opportunity to.
having a nice co$k slide all over my ass that is coated with warm coconut oil
TUMA.....RIMMING.....PROSTATE MASSAGE..dont always get them but damn....when i DO...
I’d have to say kink, specifically BDSM related. While I experimented a little in the hobby before and never in the RW. I didn’t really get into it until I met this one provider. With us it is a must have now. Too bad the wife is totally vanilla….
having a nice co$k slide all over my ass that is coated with warm coconut oil Originally Posted by DallasRain
mmm...I would luv to do that ass
Always had fantasies about nurses in medical settings. Explored that with multiple Dominas and found out the fantasies are much better than the actual experience. But still glad I experienced it.
  • BLM69
  • 01-22-2022, 06:58 PM
Eating ass if she's slim and smells great, I won't do this on a fat woman
Free pussy!!!!