Mfm Lovers..& Fmf lovers

Do you offer?
& if your a hobbyist which do you prefer engaging in ?
I love both!
FmF
fmf: I luv to watch them sharing my sword and then going at it, one on the sword and the other on balls; taking turns, one giving cowgirl and the other on my face; dicking them both down. The experience is even better when they are bi.
Both are offered and I love both types... Sharing is caring remember lol
MFM works for me. If it FMF, then I must please two women, which sounds exhausting. One or MFM.
Nice!!!
Im not alone haha
FMF so I can disappoint two women at the same time.
FMF is alot of fun when the girls are Bi and have great chemistry and actually enjoy each other... I myself have a handful of ladies withwhom I share a great connection with and have enjoyed many doubles with them... In my experience I have learned MFM is quite hardcore yet sooooo fun lol and FMF is very sensual as the ladies tend to be sensual and seductive and all about true passion
  • Mplay
  • 02-01-2022, 09:20 PM
Wife and I learned a lesson. Find a good lady who is eager to do both. Some of it is chemistry and some is frankly just a lady who is straight lol.

We strongly prefer ffm.
Ooh your a lucky Husband & shes a lucky wife right on!
& that is so true about Chemistry!
Paaartay on!
Nice self review in the Houston forums! I hope you had fun!
Self Review?

No actually the truth is I would NEVER nor have I ever posted a self review.
That was with Borispepper & JR5000 ..JR5000 also posted a review of that encounter on oh2..
Borispepper is no longer borispepper here he is borispepper1.

I also enjoy bukkakes & GB..
The main reason I posted this is because Im hoping to find others that like to play this way since once a week I offer this type of play to the screened & discreet Gentlemen.
Im also hoping that I may find another female for one of my most favorites
VelvetHarpoon..
& the topic turns me on.

Self review..NEVER..
Thats not the way I would have described me Sexy.
Am always looking for another Male for MFM.or blowbang Sexy!
May I ask what a "Velvet Harpoon" is?