NO Judgment ZONe

would anyone enjoy coming into your kinky spot where your desire is laying having her pussy ate by what appears to be a man but has only female lower parts?????Would anyone allow or be entertained by having a girl be your other girlfriend sexy friend but looks except no penis male interestingly enough I do like the bearded LADY SEX any one else want to join?
Mindbender
would anyone enjoy coming into your kinky spot where your desire is laying having her pussy ate by what appears to be a man but has only female lower parts?????Would anyone allow or be entertained by having a girl be your other girlfriend sexy friend but looks except no penis male interestingly enough I do like the bearded LADY SEX any one else want to join? Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
What the hell did I just read?
  • BLM69
  • 11-17-2022, 04:20 PM
What the hell did I just read? Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
A threAD offer
I've had sex with several ftm Trans that were on hormones and had lots of body hair. It's always been fun. One clit was super big. Have pics of me rubbing my cock against it and fucking them from behind inside their pussy with hairy ass and legs.
I've had sex with several ftm Trans that were on hormones and had lots of body hair. Originally Posted by Rooter
Interesting
I've been with a lot of ladies that were hairy (peach fuzz not straight up fur). Ass, back, legs & even upper lip. They were all very feminine & I never considered they might be on hormones.
I doubt it was necessarily hormones. The ones I've seen have a deeper voice and more than just the darker body hair some women have. Their clit has been more pronounced, but this last one took the cake. It was fun taking some pics pushing on the folds, making it stand up and rubbing it against the head of my dick.