Fing Machine play…

So recently I have been wanting to do Fing machine play. This could be a submissive lady receiving anal with a vibrator to the (lit to induce squirt climaxing. The variations are endless as you can do 69 wile the lady is receiving in either hole . Also this can be the lady in control and the guy receiving, with Daty or Dato.

I don’t see F Machine play in general in these boards but I know it exists.
My two bucket list for this is a submissive taking it while I enjoy Dato.
The other is taking it while I eat her out, she has control of the thrusting speed of the machine.

Please share your experiences with this.

IB
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2022, 11:17 AM
Some whores on Twitter are great at this, nothing but vanilla hookers here, expect the minimal at a premium
Sounds hot af. ��
Eh not always
I have 2 different hismith machines, including the latest version. As well as a motor bunny buck which is basically a Sybian on steroids lol ....there's pros and cons to them both.....I enjoy being greedy and stimulated and stuffed in all of my h oles simultaneously....the machine is a fun addition when you just need....more I guess lol.. I prefer anal with the machine as it's definitely more comfortable than vaginal. Also when I get closer to climaxing, my walls clench and it tends to mess up the thrusting motion of the machine by clamping and holding onto the toy lol .....the newest version is lightweight and a definite step up from the previous model....with the motor bunny, it's more of a solo adventure but I'm sure if the guy was fit, you could manage anal or at least feed her as she enjoys the ride to the O....
I love my f****** machine. I have done double penetration with it and a person as well as the ones mentioned above. I love being filled up!!
  • BLM69
  • 11-27-2022, 03:55 PM
You women have any videos of working them machines?
No unfortunately none yet although could be fun to make!
You women have any videos of working them machines? Originally Posted by BLM69

Yes I do, I have quite a few on my OF as a matter of fact. I originally got the machines bc I cam.
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2022, 12:21 AM
Yes I do, I have quite a few on my OF as a matter of fact. I originally got the machines bc I cam. Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
I suggest whomever is selling any specific services, to put some short videos on their Twitter if you're planning to catch some tricks. Nobody I personally know here supports OF, don't make sense trying to make pennies while losing out Dollars.
I’ve always wanted a BBBJ with the girl riding a Sybian or similar.
I have 2 different hismith machines, including the latest version. As well as a motor bunny buck which is basically a Sybian on steroids lol ....there's pros and cons to them both.....I enjoy being greedy and stimulated and stuffed in all of my h oles simultaneously....the machine is a fun addition when you just need....more I guess lol.. I prefer anal with the machine as it's definitely more comfortable than vaginal. Also when I get closer to climaxing, my walls clench and it tends to mess up the thrusting motion of the machine by clamping and holding onto the toy lol .....the newest version is lightweight and a definite step up from the previous model....with the motor bunny, it's more of a solo adventure but I'm sure if the guy was fit, you could manage anal or at least feed her as she enjoys the ride to the O.... Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Nice

IB
I love my f****** machine. I have done double penetration with it and a person as well as the ones mentioned above. I love being filled up!! Originally Posted by Moniquek334
Totally hot!!!

IB
I don’t know how well she’d be able to focus on the BBBJ tbh… if she’s riding the Sybian
I don’t know how well she’d be able to focus on the BBBJ tbh… if she’s riding the Sybian Originally Posted by Hannahloe
I think this is the point, at least it is for me…

IB