How can I get verified?

I want to be as safe as possible but also want it to be safe for the provider. What is the best way for someone like me to get verified or get references? What info should I give to a provider? Is there info you guys won't give up to get verified? What questions should I be weary of when trying to get verified?
Hopefully you got some pm's from a gent or two on this subject - safety is just as important as the fun stuff. More than likely your first reputable lady will screen you somehow but each one does it differently and requires different information based on their comfort levels. It can range from a screen name to having to show them photo ID upon arrival in extreme cases. Most that have websites will have a screening form on there somewhere to give you an idea of the info they will require.. Its understandable that you want to keep personal info to a minimum but research your prospective ladies well and make sure you're in good hands- you will most likely have to cough up your name, phone number, and board handles. If you have zilch for references don't be suprised if they ask for more info- could possibly include some sort of employment verification. If you don't feel comfortable giving a provider this info maybe consider doing p411 or something but at some point you will have to be verified by somebody if not a couple some bodies. Some ladies are more newbie friendly than others. And if they don't try to screen you at all fucking run the other way as fast as you can lol. Good luck, have fun, and of course be safe!
Thanks for the advice!!
Anytime !